being submissive ~ where to draw the line and how..

do NOT call me a whore in a session....I will jam my strap on so far up your ass,it will come out of your nose....lol!

seriously though,
I do love dirty talk!
Okay I want to share my sub fantasy. BTW - This is a fantasy I've been desperately trying to make happen for a year now, and no one has been able to make it happen :'(

SO, here it is: I want to be the office slut.

God, I really do. I want to be the girl sitting at the front desk with her skirt a bit too high and her blouse a bit too low that you send out to get coffee every 10 fucking minutes because - goddam she looks nice walking away.

I want to be fucked by my boss. I want him to come up behind me and rub my shoulders just a bit too tenderly. I want to be spanked when you don't receive your fax on time. I want to be teased and tantalized all day just be nailed on your desk come COB.

I want to be given as a "thank you" for your best clients, and the best "refreshment" in the conference room. When you really want to secure a major contract, you send me to the buyers hotel room and let me give a compelling presentation. And what I'd do for bonuses.....lol ok, I need to stop. I'm ruining my dress.

But I really would love that, if I was actually employed part time as a secretary...and this secretary was controlled by the boss. That would kick ass... Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante
That's what this thread needs. Hot, Daniella! I like being the dominant one, and that boss character is the kind of idea I love.

Even without that kind of roleplaying, it would be great to play dominant / submissive with an enthusiastic submissive willing to put up with light physical dominance, dirty talk, and some degredation like being made to crawl and being "used." Light choking, forceful oral, and just a general dominant attitude towards the encounter, hm...now I'm all worked up! lol
That's what this thread needs. Hot, Daniella! I like being the dominant one, and that boss character is the kind of idea I love.

Even without that kind of roleplaying, it would be great to play dominant / submissive with an enthusiastic submissive willing to put up with light physical dominance, dirty talk, and some degredation like being made to crawl and being "used." Light choking, forceful oral, and just a general dominant attitude towards the encounter, hm...now I'm all worked up! lol Originally Posted by BluesMile
Soooo, this is exactly the kind of client I experienced last week. I've never been in a true dominate session like that and he kept asking if I was ok when he'd do something new like light choking, etc. Somehow knowing he was worried about going too far put me at ease to trust that I could give him the reigns and it was one of my hottest sessions yet!
You would probably enjoy watching "Secretary" with James Spader. It came out in 2002 and is kindof hot. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes, it IS kinda hot, in a very subtle way. I just watched it again a couple of months ago.
I do not think you should ever let someone you do not know dominate you during one of your appointments unless you have REALLY discussed your limits and your safe words. Even then, it would have to be someone you know and TRUST very well. Choking and being bound is no game. I wear a stainless steele, covert, tear-drop design collar around my neck that my Sir/Dom put there. You can see it almost all my pictures. I wear it very proudly. It took a long time to build the trust I have in him to allow him to restrain me and choke me. That trust is not given lightly. There are many men who want to try being "Dom for a Day" but they have no idea what their physical strengths can be sometimes. Especially when excited or in the moment. IMO, letting someone you meet for the first time do these things to you is taking a very BIG risk.

Now hair pulling, forced oral, ass smacking and name calling can be exciting without it crossing over into the BDSM lifestyle. Humiliation is a very BIG kink to lots of men. But once again, even this subject should be addressed before the appointment.

Just my .02

If you are serious about your interest into the lifestyle, Fetlife is a great place to learn. There is something to read on just about any kink you can imagine. There are many group discussions you can either just read about or join in. It is a great place to start.
=!....be very very very careful.that Mississippi River is really deep!
[I do not want anything bad to happen to any girl here...especially you!}