When will you hooktards ever learn....

Her threADs must not be working.
Pull it, its dangerous to walk around with a loaded pistol, someone cld get hurt
SMH
You have to love a fat sperm whale sighting in a threAD bitching about threADs........the only rule violation I see in this threAD is from the "civility police".......ijs.

St.C has made it clear to all of the modtards that hooktard threADs are allowed in general forum............wait......don 't leave yet.......wait for the second part of the declaration from the top..........fucktards calling hooktards on their threADs is also allowed........isn't that fucking awesome? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Does your exoticdancewear come in whale sizes?

This is a threAD about threADs......so, it is pretty much impossible to be off topic........as long as you make it a threAD......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Poor DH....he really does try very hard.....to feel RELEVANT.
heh.........some linger longer than others.....I like a fighter.....sweet summer rain
So what was the over/under on how many providers would respond to this ThreAd.
I am sure you guys have a betting pool on this one
or
Is it just a slow summer and you wanted to generate some traffic.

Me, I am only working on my post count.
What is Giraffe pussy anyways? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

high...
I'm sorry I just had to say this, Nikki your ass looks so good , you are yummy, and DJ..you rock you sweet man..luv ya..looks like I'm not the only night owl ..and to address the topic some threADS suck, and some are informative ...but I just let the mods decide ...I could care less ...JK Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I agree with you Allison......Nikki's ass always looks good!!!!!!
Hmmm
  • Trey
  • 08-07-2012, 07:58 PM
ThrADs are part of the game. Calling out the threAD is also part of the game. I just hate the "how do you like your Dick sucked" threAD. Truthfully anything a chick writes is a threAD just no way around it, the skill comes in finding something new to talk about instead of "how do you like daty?" .
heh.........some linger longer than others.....I like a fighter.....sweet summer rain Originally Posted by dearhunter
I have no doubt you do....especially, when the fighter is fighting against many.

Quite a feat to be proud of...and brag about...eventually.
.Quite a feat to be proud of...and brag about...eventually. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!
Hey Wakeup, we are "many".......the threADs of the many outway the threADs of the few.....heh

Sarunga is the gift that keeps on giving......fucking awesome
Pull it, its dangerous to walk around with a loaded pistol, someone cld get hurt Originally Posted by BettyWow
Swwwwwwwwinggggggggggggg
This threAD has potential

I'm making it about me, bitches...