Would you ever want to see a provider that thinks this?

I dont understand women who talk this way about the gents on here. From my experience some men are rude on this board but not bcd. Now i am not saying in anyway that all men on here are angels but saying things like this puts her in the same category as the ass hats of this community. IMHO. I would stay clear if i were a gent.
Did she say ASS HAT?
OP you are getting out of it what you want to get out of it. I was simply stating that people that are nasty during sessions or on the forums (or online period) are probably not happy in their real life. It's rare that the happiest man in the world is also a big 'ol bullying meanie when hiding behind a computer screen.

The thread I was replying in was about bullying so naturally I was referring to the bullies, not all male clientele as a whole.
I would have no problem seeing a provider who said that because I'm not that guy that is annoying her. She has a right to express her opinion of her experience same as guys do.

If your not a bully and treat the providers you see badly then why would her statement, bitter or not, have any effect on you. If she has seen a bunch of assholes and then you treat her good then she will treat you like a king.

Oh fuck it I would much rather have them lie about everything bottle it up and get jaded and quit. Much better.
What is an ASS HAT?

Is that a hat that goes on an ass?
Why would someone wear a hat on the ass?

Maybe it is a Hat made out of an ASS!
Or maybe a ASS used as a Hat.
I would have no problem seeing a provider who said that because I'm not that guy that is annoying her. She has a right to express her opinion of her experience same as guys do.

If your not a bully and treat the providers you see badly then why would her statement, bitter or not, have any effect on you. If she has seen a bunch of assholes and then you treat her good then she will treat you like a king.

Oh fuck it I would much rather have them lie about everything bottle it up and get jaded and quit. Much better. Originally Posted by Zimmie6942
I like the way you think.
Sometimes the truth hurts. That's is what this seems to be. If you are not the type of person she described then it shouldn't bother you.
Nope, I'm not wasting my money on any chick that displays any type of bad attitude period.
Seems to be too many pussywhipped arm chair psychiatrist on this site.