Age limit - high end (for the hobbyist)

One thing I like about the younger girls-- especially the new ones to the hobby is that all they know is usually from fucking their 18 year old BF in the back of his car. These girls have not been with a more mature guy. It is amazing to see them get turned on when we the something they've never experienced-- like being made love to vs just some bang fest.
What I find attractive in a woman has nothing to do with age. It just so happens the older ladies have more of "it".
I'm in my 60's and I've found that the few recent times I've seen providers under 30 I just don't have a connection. The sex may be great but I enjoy the mental part too. I generally stick with providers in their 40's but I've got a lady lined up who is in her mid-50's. If that doesn't work out I can always drop back to my "happy range".
As someone who isn't even a quarter century old a lot of providers are around my age, and that's fine with me. I've also seen providers who have "cougared" me. I think they've got off on being with a younger guy.

If she's hot, I really couldn't care less about her age unless she looks too young. I've been with a few providers almost twice my age who were better than chicks my age or younger.
If she's hot, I really couldn't care less about her age unless she looks too young. I've been with a few providers almost twice my age who were better than chicks my age or younger. Originally Posted by zx10
The thing that makes a Lady "HOT" changes as they and the man get older. IMO
I prefer 18-30 but I have 49 year old girl who is on my ATF list.
I prefer 18-30 but I have 49 year old girl who is on my ATF list. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

<<<< Her tits!

Huck
What I find attractive in a woman has nothing to do with age. It just so happens the older ladies have more of "it". Originally Posted by Zhivago52
so I tend to go 40 and up
The thing that makes a Lady "HOT" changes as they and the man get older. IMO Originally Posted by ESwho'snext?
Very true,I know it changed for me,but I still love a hot MILF too!!
I've done 19 and 20. The advantages of young, tight body and kitty have their place, but that's about it. Can't really talk to them. I've been with some 21-25 that were much more mature and easy to talk to in between mattress poundings. But overall, I prefer 30-35 and up. Still trying to hook up with the 49 yo Huck's avatar represents. I think 60-65 would be my cut off because if that's what I wanted to bang.. my wife is that age.
The thing that makes a Lady "HOT" changes as they and the man get older. IMO Originally Posted by ESwho'snext?
Pfft a hot body, brains and a great personality are timeless.
I prefer providers my age(mid-forties) or a bit younger(although I've indulged in the occasional 20-30 year-old)...I kinda enjoy the fact that I'm essentially fucking the same girls I did in high school, who've aged with me....we certainly have a lot more to talk about pre/post coitus...we just get each other and I don't have to explain my jokes/references.