Ghetto Ads-Why oh Why?

Tattoos are fine
H O o d ok too

Cows no good
Just an observation, the way some members talk of and to the ladies, no wonder the real good talent passes by Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Because harsh talk is far less endurable than the nuts and bolts of what they do for a living, yes?
Tattoos are fine
H O o d ok too

Cows no good Originally Posted by Missburger
Real talk.
I am referring more to the prison style ink and the ads that make it seem like we are more of a hassle than a customer.
Plastic Man...I dont mean to slight you but lol i dont understand a fuggin thing you say darlin!
I find the entitlement mentality worse than the tattoos.

Good, healthy physical appearance is more important than either of them.
Small cities aren't getting big travelers as often because of toxic trolls Originally Posted by Lexxxy
fuckin trolls......
Every time I try and take a vacation
It's on my to do list when I get back.....
Plastic Man...I dont mean to slight you but lol i dont understand a fuggin thing you say darlin! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
its

California Plastic Man
Just an observation, the way some members talk of and to the ladies, no wonder the real good talent passes by Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Or could it be the inflated price point and gps mediocre service that we decided to avoid the times they did
Over the years there has definitely been an decrease in both local ladies and touring ladies in the Buffalo area

I’ve toured Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, and Syracuse quite heavily over the years. For me personally, Buffalo is my best city and blows the others out of the park. I’m not quite sure why others don’t do well there.

Heads up that @ScarlettFeverNY aka SaltCityKitten is making an appearance in Buffalo the 5-7 of February.

The traveling ladies below have Buffalo plans
@reighnacharles
@Anna_Simone

Hala recently posted a poll on Twitter asking where she should visit. Upstate was the winner of the poll. If you like Hala, I recommend reaching out and encouraging her to follow through w an Upstate tour. Halas Twitter is @HalaAdeela.

On Twitter, the Buffalo ladies I know of can be split into two categories - those I know very well - and those that I’m unfamiliar with. I figure if I’m unfamiliar with them that there are probably a lot of you who haven’t seen them either....

Of course we all know Eve, Amber Does, Faith, Tori, Phoenix, Brandiwood, Ayla, and Cherry Pop

@eatonkoxxx
@MissAmberDoes
@FaithCarterBuff
@ToriStarr_NY
@PhoenixFux
@BrandiW18975200
@xocherrypopxo
@SirenLatina

The other Buff Ladies I have stumbled upon are

@autumn_monae
@MoonSuckerAries
@LuvVeronicaVega
@LeenaUnique
@BustyNinaLove69
@XXXJennaSmith
@MistyDPnaughty
Thanx for the handles, BBG, gotta get together sometime !!
I have to say i agree with you NBT that's important to me too
Hey Busty girl!!
You are the best!!
And I feel I should ad..
Me and my favorite cougar kitten will be in Buffalo, also in the beginning of February as well !!
Hey Busty girl!!
You are the best!!
And I feel I should ad..
Me and my favorite cougar kitten will be in Buffalo, also in the beginning of February as well !! Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Say whaaaaaat!
Awww..!!
You are sooo worthy of a 2 girl special!!!
And it is a special!!
❤ you notuagain!!!