Bristol Palin pregnant again. Still no husband

So two children "out of wedlock" makes a female "trailer trash"?

How about 3? 4? 5? or 6?

Or just one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not posting qualifications. I'm just stating they are trailer trash.

And I wasn't limiting my comments to Bristol. I said the whole family is trash.
Yep, the abstinence advocate has a bun in the oven:

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bristo...067.1435280722

As you may remember, about a month ago, she broke up with her fiance, Dakota Meyer, a few days before their wedding. One assumes that Meyer is Baby Daddy No. 2.

Of course, Baby Daddy No. 1, Levi Johnston, the father of 6-year old Tripp, hasn't been seen in years.

I love this quote:
-----------------------------------
"After her first pregnancy, Bristol became an advocate for abstinence, saying its “100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy.”"
--------------------------------------

Unless, of course, you're not practicing it. Then, not so much.

Thank you again, John McCain, for elevating this trailer trash family to national prominence in the GOP. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So why does the private life of a private individual concern you so much?
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 08:58 AM
So why does the private life of a private individual concern you so much? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you agree with the SC gay marriage decision today?
  • shanm
  • 06-26-2015, 09:36 AM
So why does the private life of a private individual concern you so much? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you agree with the SC gay marriage decision today? Originally Posted by WTF
JD: the biggest idiot ever born.
She needs to get on "go fund me" for condom money.
This family is just too much. If a drunken Bristol is not getting into a fight and telling someone he does not being there to which he replies "i live here" she is getting knocked up by Someone she had planned to marry until she found out he was married to someone else at the time.
Are you fucking kidding me? What a total hypocrite.

READ YOUR OWN THREADS, DUMBSHIT. What percentage of them are about private individuals? Half? Two-thirds?

In case you need reminding, she's written (allegedly) a book about her life, had her own reality TV show, has appeared on two seasons of Dancing with the "Stars", and has held herself out as a spokeswoman for abstinence.

What part of that looks like a "private" individual?

You have your head so far up Sarah's ass, you're completely blinded.
Bitch slapped........
I don't know. You seem pretty goddamned obsessed with a few of them, JDIdiot.

and their JUNK!

<Psst ... George Zimmerman is a private citizen too>
Yawn!!

And we know Hillary doesn't give blowjobs.

And in other breaking news.......