Multi hour sessions

junglemonkey,

That only happens if you don't do your homework. I know that every lady I've seen allows MSOG (heck, they welcome, appreciate and expect you to give it to them several times!).

I won't see a lady that limits me to one pop... not going to waste my money with her.
If I want to snuggle, I'll get a puppy.....if you haven't nutted me out by the end of an hour, I want a refund......I'm just saying.
about 5 of you fuckers will get this...

Providers, keep it simple. Just have your standard 1 hour and 1/2 hour sessions. Why complicate things with multihour sessions only and with the 1 hour and 1/2 sessions available only to those you have seen twice or some unique standard. Just keep it simple. If not, this is what will inevitably happen:

Provider: "okay, you got your 1 pop now get the hell out of my room". (All with 1 hour and 35 minutes left in the multihour session).

Hobbiest: "But I paid for a mutlihour session".

Provider: "Okay. Well sit down and lets talk for an hour and a half".

HObbiest: "Thats not what I paid for".

Provider: "Sweety, you paid for my time and companionship only".

Hobbiest: "Uh, no I didnt. I paid to have fun"

Provider: "Get out of my room".

Hobbiest: "What the hell"! (Later on he Writes an alert and Provider the posts a rebuttle in the COED to say how the Hobbiest is lying and how he made her uncomfortable and how he is the worst Hobbiest in town). Originally Posted by junglemonkey
it's obvious that you don't know me.
I prefer 30 min to hour sessions. Once she gets me off, then its time to leave. I did a 24 up college gal off SA twice though - she wanted to do it again after the first session. She was a screamer. I did her a second time and it went awhile. Takes me much longer to get off on second session if at all......
I like to get to know the provider before doing a multi-hour session. I have scheduled a 2 hour appointment before and although I had fun with the provider I didnt click with her and really didnt need to extra hour. I was wishing I had just done an hour but then when I know a provider and would like to have more time to relax and take our time I would do a multi-hour session.
I think its good to offer both. Initially, its good perhaps to meet on a shorter time frame - but once able to have a connection its certainly better (at least for me) to have the option for a longer amount of time for a visit. Originally Posted by simplegent
Good +1
If a provider is exclusively multi-hour, that's an instant 'next (ad)' to me. It's a spidey-sense tingler to me. I don't want to be bored for 2 and a half of 3-hour tour (a 3-hour touuuur), ya know. I'm too much of a one popping, hh to fh knd of guy...except for that eventual overnighter as mentioned earlier.

Even half of that time, we'll probably be sleeping.
ok well thanks guys. I've finally decided what to do, just cut out my half hour sessions, keep my full hour ones, and give great multi hour rates, those are usually the ones that are the most fun.. thanks again guys.
thanks again guys. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

*clearing throat* ... Excuse me .. I think I took the time to offer you some words of advise as well

No thank you for me?
it's obvious that you don't know me. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Simple is GOOD!
*clearing throat* ... Excuse me .. I think I took the time to offer you some words of advise as well

No thank you for me? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
thank you guys ANNNND Brookie. Hookers are so hard to please.
LOL!!!

~~

Even when I had an incall in that cute little apartment I didn't offer .5 hour sessions.
Now I have had someone tap out after 4 pop in 30 mins ^_^ I let him live. bwahaha

I prefer 60-90 mins with someone new.
I will NOT accept a multi hour with someone I've never met before. And 2 hours only if we've chatted enough to build some anticipaaaation.

The only reason I offer a lunch time 45 min session is because lots of us soldiers gotta get our asses back to work before our NCOs wonder where the fuck we're at. 0 : ) (<--that's my halo)
My rate in Denver is heart stopping, but seeing one client a day or every other day... its based on HIS scheadule. I LOVE THAT! its so freeing to just chill, movies, run Red Rocks, Hike Look Out Mountain, eat at Elways, kick it, shop Cherry Creek, mani, pedi or bam bam bam!

Now when I travel, my rates and time is bam bam bam..haha... NEXT! Slide Right in...

I like both. One feels like a slow gang bang an the other feels like a Boyfriend Experience.

My Vagina is a-ok with both
... xox Angela Aspen
  • anita
  • 08-07-2011, 11:19 AM
There is nothing wrong with a multiple hours rendezvous on the first meeting, but I can understand why some men would like 1-2hours and see if they click with the girl first.