Mods: Should they hobby in the area the moderate?

Useless thread... Originally Posted by boardman
That's a ridiculous question.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
+1

Of course they should moderate in the area that they hobby. They have to know the lay of the ground and people in their area. It would be utterly absurd for someone who hobbies in Dallas to moderate the South Florida forum.

BTW, I really don't mind if a moderator gets preferential treatment from providers. Personally, if I were a mod, I wouldn't accept, but that's just me.
Of course they should moderate in the area that they hobby. They have to know the lay of the ground and people in their area. It would be utterly absurd for someone who hobbies in Dallas to moderate the South Florida forum.

BTW, I really don't mind if a moderator gets preferential treatment from providers. Personally, if I were a mod, I wouldn't accept, but that's just me. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I wouldn't ask for preferential treatment from any provider that I saw. I too have heard the horror stories where some MOD from another site have abused their power and force girls to give them freebies and such. It kinda gives us all a bad name. I also wouldn't want someone telling me where I can/can't hobby. I do get to travel to other areas but most of my reviews are from my neck of the woods. I think it ads a personal touch. Just my 2 cents.
  • GNG
  • 03-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't have a problem with mods performing their duties where they play, but they do need to be exceedingly cognizant of any appearance of favoritism on their part which could call their judgement into question.
I think a Mod should be allowed to hobby where he or she wants too. Just ask they are impartial when making a decision on giving points or banning someone. I do feel like that if you're a Mod, you shouldn't write reviews of ladies to show your impartiality of ladies.
I thinck modtards should be forced to fuck only the fat hooktards in their area......wait...........never mind.
I thought they got a date with the chihuahua.
Greetings ECCIE peeps,

I have been wondering about the immense level of trust that has been bestowed on the various moderators. They are in a thankless role of guardian of a variety of people that come and go through the ECCIE community. Too many times they are forced into the task of settling disputes like a highly skilled judge. So, since so many of their duties are judge like, should they be held to the same level of scrutiny regarding their impartiality? Should modeators be allowed to hobby in the area they are responsible for moderating?

I'm curious about the opinions of others regarding this topic. Originally Posted by thebrain

First off, MODS have gained that position because of their contributions, knowledge and wisdom shown in their past and they also have volunteered for the position. They also have some rules, guidelines, etc. that they have to follow as deemed by the ADMINS, so it's not like they have free reign here although because of their position, they do have a lot of inherent power and free will.

MODS are people just like the rest of us (yes, it is true!), and subject to all the various temptations and issues that we face every day to various degrees. We need to trust in the ADMINS to pick the best people for the job that are available. Are MODS infallible, absolutely not, but I think most of them do the best job they are able. There will be cases where a MOD may abuse his power & trust for his/her own personal gain, this happens in the real world too. I feel that we have to trust the if there are nefarious activities that a MOD is involved in that the ADMINS will soon be advised and deal with any rogue MOD accordingly, and I do believe this happens on occasion.

MODS should absolutely be held to the same scrutiny as the rest of us, perhaps more because of their position. MODS should of course hobby in the area that they mod, who better would know the players, the personalities and all the ins and outs of a particular area.
They got a dick or a pussy ( lady mods) and a wallet full of cash they should be able to do what they want. Let me rephrase that only the guy needs the cash. lol
there is no discussion needed because mods are not needed
So if mods hobby in their area, how can the ECCIE community feel confident that they are acting impartial when tasked with dealing with a complaint involving a provider they are seeing? Originally Posted by thebrain
They can't. But the world isn't perfect. Especially, this world. So the world is unjust. No one said it is. Ya gotta live with it.

MODS should absolutely be held to the same scrutiny as the rest of us, perhaps more because of their position. Originally Posted by the.namssa
Disagree, not "perhaps." They should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us.
someone needs to use up all the free pussy.
HELL YEA! Best boink ever is when a mod ECCIE spanks you and then you grudge fuck him and he REALLY spanks you!! The REAL spank is more enjoyable and stings less than the ECCIE spank... LOL!!
someone needs to use up all the free pussy. Originally Posted by notanewbie
No such thing as FREE PUSSY.
Now that's just mean. I have told you about this now behave yourself.

I thinck modtards should be forced to fuck only the fat hooktards in their area......wait...........never mind. Originally Posted by dearhunter