how do you determine......do the laides posts really influence you?

Do the ladies that post on the board effect you when you are making your mind up about seeing them or not? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Nope...

Whether she comes off as an annoying Bitch or everybody's lil Sweetheart, I don't care. I'm not trying to fuck her board persona, I'm trying to fuck her

Although I will admit, the crazy bitches do get the juices flowing just a tad bit more
Nope...

Whether she comes off as an annoying Bitch or everybody's lil Sweetheart, I don't care. I'm not trying to fuck her board persona, I'm trying to fuck her

Although I will admit, the crazy bitches do get the juices flowing just a tad bit more Originally Posted by DickEmDown
um......yeah Ima leave this one alone.
Do the ladies post influence me?

No. I have seen Brooke Wilde and Jemma Martin, and their posts cause a lot of commotion on this board. Both are cool and down to earth in person.
Do the ladies post influence me?

No. I have seen Brooke Wilde and Jemma Martin, and their posts cause a lot of commotion on this board. Both are cool and down to earth in person. Originally Posted by zerodahero
Commotion is one of those things you cant escape when dealing opinions.
Everything cant be butterflies, rainbows and care bear hugs all the time.
  • BDD
  • 08-16-2013, 09:37 AM
....Everything cant be butterflies, rainbows and care bear hugs all the time. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Why the hell not? I want my butterflies, rainbows and care bear hugs all the time!

Except when they start doing that care bear stare thing. That shit is just creepy.
I think too many of us believe board persona/posts translates to reality. I recall seeing a lady who somewhat of bad ass personality. She was willing to dish it out to gents and ladies alike. Well when i saw her she was all sweet and gracious etc etc etc. Total opposite of what I was expecting. All in all the session was great but i learned a valuable. Board persona/post is bullshit and does not matter.
A provider's posts and/or posting style definitely makes a difference. Some guys will say you can't fuck a board personna and maybe that works for smash and dash but I dunno.

A provider that posts with wit or charm or maybe even one that posts taint may be extra intriguing. On the other hand over time it's pretty easy to see which providers are drama queens. Booking a session with one may not get you in the middle of the drama but it is an added risk.
Hummm thanks for sharing. I don't know I guess I am very particular when it comes down to being intimate with a female.
I know I cant fuck a chick that sounds like they are on the verge of a nervous breakdown, or if they sound like they took special ed classes and road in on the short bus every time they open their mouth. No matter how hot they are. But that's just me. I just wanted to see if I stand alone on this or not......

I guess some just need a hole for their dick and others want more. The mind is an aphrodisiac, but I guess at the end of the day PUSSY has the POWER! LOL
When, while reading a providers post, it becomes obvious that the 7th grade was the roughest 3 years of her life, I move on.
When, while reading a providers post, it becomes obvious that the 7th grade was the roughest 3 years of her life, I move on. Originally Posted by tk3g0d
It was two and a half years! I was finally old enough to leave mama's by then, got married, got a fake ID and started dancing at Little Lu's Truck Stop Bonanza Cabaret. I was a star even when I was ten months pregnant with my first baby!!!
It was two and a half years! I was finally old enough to leave mama's by then, got married, got a fake ID and started dancing at Little Lu's Truck Stop Bonanza Cabaret. I was a star even when I was ten months pregnant with my first baby!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
LOL, you're awesome! Heh
Why the hell not? I want my butterflies, rainbows and care bear hugs all the time!

Except when they start doing that care bear stare thing. That shit is just creepy. Originally Posted by BDD

Too funny
I only see ladies that post. There is a bit a familiarity at that point and can lead to tainted adventures.
I usually let the alcohol decide.
Definitely yes. But it is only one factor.