BREAKDOWN

I see your problem.
Just switch to icky hieroglyphics, i.e. $$$.5, $.XXX, $$$ or 0.$$5.
That should take care of any rate confusion.
2 issues:

1. Who gives a shit as to what a messy mouth fucktard says in a review. Enough to address it? Technically you're not supposed to even read or see your reviews (think of a survey or professor evaluation - they don't see that shit). Letting us know that you peer over that shit gives a little more weight to the fact that you can easily be distracted by fucktard chatter as opposed to just 100% being a woman who's about delivering the wonderful services you're signed up on here to do.

2. For the love of God fucktards include a voluntary tip on the rate in your reviews. Others do it. Follow suit. You had an extra 50 In your pocket and you felt an overwhelming amount of gratitude at how above and beyond she went so you gave it to her. Good deal. I know the feeling also. Gave a provider an extra $80 for really going out her way to please me and didn't clock watch at all.
2 issues:
1. Who gives a shit as to what a messy mouth fucktard says in a review. Enough to address it? Technically you're not supposed to even read or see your reviews. Originally Posted by wreckshop
I'm not sure if you've read the review in question or not, but the comment in question were not about the review, but in the comments posted AFTER the review. I'm only trying to get the facts straight and not blasting anyone. The comments were merely posted by an opinionated newbie who stated he didn't feel like it was worth the extra coin. Looking at said newbie's reviews, half of which were BP disasters, I'd say it was an uninformed statement and to consider the source. Bargain Hunters are always going to gripe about rates. How many threads in the past have we've seen bitching about the cost of the hobby? IJS
I'm not sure if you've read the review in question or not, but the comment in question were not about the review, but in the comments posted AFTER the review. I'm only trying to get the facts straight and not blasting anyone. The comments were merely posted by an opinionated newbie who stated he didn't feel like it was worth the extra coin. Looking at said newbie's reviews, half of which were BP disasters, I'd say it was an uninformed statement and to consider the source. Bargain Hunters are always going to gripe about rates. How many threads in the past have we've seen bitching about the cost of the hobby? IJS Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
My point exactly. I read the thread. I even commented in it. You did too. Why give this dude attention?

Imagine you're about to fuck Kammye and when you get out of the shower she's checking eccie and telling you to pause, she's having a moment, let her catch her breath... "what is it babe..?"

"a fucktard on eccie just said he's banged similar and cheaper women than me...the nerve.."
.....telling you to pause, she's having a moment, let her catch her breath... "what is it babe..?"

"a fucktard on eccie just said he's banged similar and cheaper women than me...the nerve.." Originally Posted by wreckshop
I would go ahead and tip Kammye in advance, a nice healthy tip, because ...

.... I would know then that I was about to get "grudge fucked" to show that no good SOB just what a good fuck she is......

.... because she is when she's just Kammye... and worthy of tipping.
I would go ahead and tip Kammye in advance, a nice healthy tip, because ...
.... I would know then that I was about to get "grudge fucked" to show that no good SOB just what a good fuck she is......
.... because she is when she's just Kammye... and worthy of tipping. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL... Then there's THAT ^^^
Actions speak louder than words.
2 issues:

1. Who gives a shit as to what a messy mouth fucktard says in a review. Enough to address it? Technically you're not supposed to even read or see your reviews (think of a survey or professor evaluation - they don't see that shit). Letting us know that you peer over that shit gives a little more weight to the fact that you can easily be distracted by fucktard chatter as opposed to just 100% being a woman who's about delivering the wonderful services you're signed up on here to do.

2. For the love of God fucktards include a voluntary tip on the rate in your reviews. Others do it. Follow suit. You had an extra 50 In your pocket and you felt an overwhelming amount of gratitude at how above and beyond she went so you gave it to her. Good deal. I know the feeling also. Gave a provider an extra $80 for really going out her way to please me and didn't clock watch at all. Originally Posted by wreckshop

Oh i dont give a shit. I just didnt want anyone to think i was getting over on anyone. The guy tipped me. And thats y it was 350 instead of 2. But its all good. And yes i can read reviews i cant read ros. Soooooo. Thx 4 your input.
Kammye - you know most of these fucktards don't how to read or don't bother to read....and forget about thinking they know how to follow directions. Originally Posted by SNL9933

Lol! Excatly.
Damn i bet kammy's alresdy tight pussy is really sphinctered up right now.

Yuuuuummmmmm Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

GS your so bad. *spanks u*
Oh i dont give a shit. I just didnt want anyone to think i was getting over on anyone. The guy tipped me. And thats y it was 350 instead of 2. But its all good. And yes i can read reviews i cant read ros. Soooooo. Thx 4 your input. Originally Posted by Kammye

Smart people would ask or know the deal. Or just pm the dude and tell him to say he tipped. Keep your inner paranoia between u and him don't come to the board and announce it. It's just not a good look. And yes, I know you can read reviews and not Ros with your provider account that's the way the system goes but you are living in a free country and can have access to credit cards and multiple sources for internet and when u shout it from the rooftops how much reading a review bothers u it does lend to the notion that perhaps you may have also exercised those aformentioned rights as a citizen of this country
^^^^ u seem more bothered than i was. Lol. Calm down.
Yes, calm the fuck down ... and post taint photos ...