Favorite FΩ¢k Phrases

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]

Too bad the last GF was so quiet when we were together particularly since her reviews had her just screaming like a banshee when she was getting her O. Guess I did not satisfy her... Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
You drop this line in like we are supposed to know who your last girlfriend was and maybe I'm guessing that your gf was a provider because you mentioned reviews? Maybe I missed something earlier in the thread because I had a short circuit in my brain trying to connect the dots and make heads or tails of this. Can you fill us in so this makes more sense?

I agree TOTALLY with SP and others....I NEVER want to hear a girl call me daddy. It makes me lose wood almost instantly and all I can think about is - what kind of sick, fucked up, twisted girl would even allow the though to enter her head about being fucked by her own father in a pleasurable way? I understand that many girls might have had some kind of sexual abouse in their childhood from a relative, but if the girl is thinking about her daddy fucking her I would expect it to be in a moment of inner turmoil as she is rembering something very painful from her past, not in the throes of passion while she is with me!
You drop this line in like we are supposed to know who your last girlfriend was and maybe I'm guessing that your gf was a provider because you mentioned reviews? Maybe I missed something earlier in the thread because I had a short circuit in my brain trying to connect the dots and make heads or tails of this. Can you fill us in so this makes more sense? Originally Posted by travelling_man
I was explicit about her being a provider at the end of the first paragraph, so maybe you just skimmed what I wrote while reading it? Overall you did not have a brain fart or miss something as some know whom I am referencing while others, like you, won’t know but that is Ok. I wrote it that way because who she is doesn’t matter but what she does, e.g. being a provider, does matter.

My point in bringing her up was that I gained from that experience with her and I view it as a way for me to improve one aspect of my BCD activities when I am with someone else. Based on what I heard from her, I wrote that I guess I needed to change my basic nature of being quiet when having fun. Acknowledgement of the issue is the first step, now it requires practice which, so far, has been unsuccessful in changing.

I agree TOTALLY with SP and others....I NEVER want to hear a girl call me daddy. It makes me lose wood almost instantly and all I can think about is - what kind of sick, fucked up, twisted girl would even allow the though to enter her head about being fucked by her own father in a pleasurable way? I understand that many girls might have had some kind of sexual abouse in their childhood from a relative, but if the girl is thinking about her daddy fucking her I would expect it to be in a moment of inner turmoil as she is rembering something very painful from her past, not in the throes of passion while she is with me! Originally Posted by travelling_man
That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. I will point out that the girl probably is not thinking that but I know I can't get past the thoughts expressed above and she most likely has nothing better to say except that. Just like "baby", "honey" or "sweety" are used in a generic sense, I would rather just have my name, that they know but may not be my real name , used instead. At least calling someone by their first name is more intimate and personal in the illusion than "baby", "honey", "sugar" or "sweetheart". Well, at least to me it is but then my real world friends know I am a picky SOB!
Well during a good DATY experience I tend to moan alot and say oh god, fuck yes and suck that pussy over and over. It just feels so damn good. During sex if i'm really enjoying myself I say oh that dick feels so good. I'm kinda shy at first but when I really start getting into it, the freak comes out.
...I'm kinda shy at first but when I really start getting into it, the freak comes out. Originally Posted by mikahranae
I would love to see that transformation!
I would love to see that transformation! Originally Posted by elpocitopolloloco
I'm sure you will be able to get that chance/
I have been known to let "please don't stop...." between moans groan an and deep gutteral "oawwwwgaaaawwddd" ending...
I tend to say, "OH god, this pussy tastes good doesn't it?"... "Come up here and let me taste it on you!!" "Yes god, yes!!!" "Make my pussy cum for you!!!" "Right there"... "LICK IT" ... "yes.. " Then, I'm done.
"Come up here and let me taste it on you!!" Originally Posted by Amber Rain
that's what happens with me...i can't wait to say that.

i know somehow this ended up being an ancient thread that was resurrected.

but anyways - i'm up and on here this bright and early - so what the hell.
"Come up here and let me taste it on you!!" Originally Posted by Amber Rain
that's what happens with me...i can't wait to say that. Originally Posted by tntangie
SO. Fucking. HOT.

Amber, you also say "Oh Lord" quite a bit
Fawn, the "oh yes" during DATY.....she is being honest! and just like hearing her say it more than once!!!
"Fuck me Santa. Fuck me Santa. Fuck me, Santa. Fuck me, Santa. Fuck me Santa. Fuck me Santa. Fuck me, Santa. Fuck me, Santa...."

from Bad Santa........Best Fuck Me line EVER!
I say "your so f*cking amazing" "own that c*ck" "pound that c*ck" "this c*ck is yours baby" "this is my dream pussy" "is that the best you can do, pound it!" "you like it when I tongue your ass don't you, lil freak" just a few things I like to splurge out during activities
"you like it when I tongue your ass don't you, lil freak" just a few things I like to splurge out during activities Originally Posted by kenpachi
On behalf of Dirty Signs By Kristen...here's an optional way to say it. Just make sure you have the lights on enough to see.

I want to...

I personally like hearing this one - I don't know if I'd remember this one but I like knowing what it means in ASL

I want to fuck....
In the throes of passion, I'm usually very quiet until the end when I whisper in her ear "wake up sweetie".
Some of my favorite things to say (during doggie especially) are:
"Pull my hair!", "Slap my ass!", "Oh my God!", "F*ck!, "That dick feels SO GOOD", "Harder.. Faster"...
Whatever feels right at the time LOL..
When I'm getting my kitty licked I catch myself telling guys to suck on my clit.. That's my spot and I'll usually come that way
If the guy I'm with is vocal as well, it's even more fun...
I love getting pounded from behind while getting my ass spanked, my hair pulled and being talked to dirty.. It helps get me off, and it's a lot more entertaining than hearing a squeaking mattress, banging headboard, and grunting (LOL!)