Any info on Mandy?

I've recommended joining any online cam/ content sites of potential interests.. def let's you know for sure what you should expect. Sorry she ghosted ya. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Yeah that’s another good one. I’ll definitely be doing that, thanks!

And no worries, it’s the nature of what we do. It’s why I try to check into people as much as possible before seeing anyone. No sweat off my back lol
Yeah that’s another good one. I’ll definitely be doing that, thanks!

And no worries, it’s the nature of what we do. It’s why I try to check into people as much as possible before seeing anyone. No sweat off my back lol Originally Posted by Quuaass
Well I really appreciate that. I’m so sick of the misinformation that is spread around here, and I know a lot of quality gents are too
me too.....
me too..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
????
sick a the misinfo.....
sick a the misinfo..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
who would do that
that be low thing ta do
I agree
Well I really appreciate that. I’m so sick of the misinformation that is spread around here, and I know a lot of quality gents are too Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
It’s a forum board full of either anonymous people or folks who enable each other to be asses. To be expected when online lol.
Just to follow up, Mandy actually came through on the video. And it’s definitely her looking stunning like her pics. Still haven’t met in person,, but wanted to clear the air just in case people take what I said and avoid her.
Just to follow up, Mandy actually came through on the video. And it’s definitely her looking stunning like her pics. Still haven’t met in person,, but wanted to clear the air just in case people take what I said and avoid her. Originally Posted by Quuaass
Thanks for the update! I'll add her back on to my good list of possible providers to see lol.
who would do that
that be low thing ta do Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yer BFF’s that’s who! Girls are easy to bribe the info off of, and quite a few (ex) GOBC as well. Y’all can’t keep that shit a secret if you tell people that kind of stuff! And girls do talk even if they allow y’all to act and treat them as such.
Yer BFF’s that’s who! Girls are easy to bribe the info off of, and quite a few (ex) GOBC as well. Y’all can’t keep that shit a secret if you tell people that kind of stuff! And girls do talk even if they allow y’all to act and treat them as such. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
???? Andrew Jackson ????

and I was told I came up once and was voted HELL NO . So other than a long ago over with icky war, I really do not know much about GOBC

seems strange ya use to go, then kinda said you wanted in, Then became bitchy. about GOBC.

So I guessing you did not your wish. Got bitchy n outing a bit, and now know more than the very little I did know.

Thanks it tells me a lot about,,,
Sent a donation for content - then she or he (who knows) went off the grid. Beware and avoid.
Last i saw on tryst her profile said she was in the hospital but selling content. Weird.
So no one has fucked her yet then...