Wonderful opportunities, Great News and a Huge thanks, BUT PLEASE be patient

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Tired of this girl.
Is this the same girl that had the "train wreck thread" a few weeks ago?
wow really, just bumping threads to poke fun of this girl? classy!
Thanks for all the advice, ive been pretty busy working and getting alot of stuff done, but really, nothing is wrong with someone being honest and sharing their feelings.

Im sorry if you subscribe to being fake, elusive, dishonest or lying to myself as the "thing to do"

I am a veteran provider that feels I have alot to share, a reality look at what some of us may be experiencing, some ofus may feel, or maybe we should be able to use this board as a vessel of a way of reaching out to others, if we have no one else we feel we can talk to

If you disagree, then you surely come from a place I would rather never want to be,

Im proud of who I am and regret very little about what Ive shared.

The thousands of men Ive serviced and 13 +years of amazing service, has earned me the right to do this..

and ive seen it do anything BUT hurt my business, as a matter of fact, its better than ever

and I am not just saying that

so maybe you should do some research, maybe the guys that come here and think I should shut up , arent actually paying clients...

lol, wow, ive been gone 2 weeks.....what a great board I am a member of...LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

and Jules and Berkliegh, I love you bishes!! xoxoxoxo

and Boltfan me has a special place in my heart for you

no offense taken Kelly

and for everyone so tired of me, thanks for bumping my thread and keeping it current lol

Rockin and Rollin

Marisa
i forgot Ze.... me luvs ya too
Wow - I would love to have my schooling paid for, while I am working, and also getting money given to me.

Where do you get this kind of gig??

Silly me - my boss expects me to show up every day in order to get paid. What was I thinking??
Wow.
Same story, different day. Next...
I love Marrisa, first provider I ever saw. She is sweet and accomodating. I remember she thought my shoes were cool! :-)
If you dont like scary answers then perhaps you should stop asking scary questions...
All these people defending this girl should interact with her. She's a liar and some people are only calling her out on her crap. Everybody works hard to earn their money but all she wants is a handout. She got into some financial trouble a few months ago and started advertising her prepay plan. Used the money to pay her bills and never met with a couple of guys. If no one else is willing to call you out on your crap I will. If I stole from a provider to pay for my bills not a damn person would come to my defense on this forum. This is not bullying, its just calling someone on there crap.
I need another box of popcorn.
  • Sami
  • 11-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow your new, and all 5 of your post are flaming Marisa.. I take it you don't like her.

All these people defending this girl should interact with her. She's a liar and some people are only calling her out on her crap. Everybody works hard to earn their money but all she wants is a handout. She got into some financial trouble a few months ago and started advertising her prepay plan. Used the money to pay her bills and never met with a couple of guys. If no one else is willing to call you out on your crap I will. If I stole from a provider to pay for my bills not a damn person would come to my defense on this forum. This is not bullying, its just calling someone on there crap. Originally Posted by coentrao
I don't hate her, just telling the truth. If a customer screwed you out of your hard earned money and you see them continue to post you have a right to warn other people not to get involved with that person. You providers do that all the time and thats what I am doing with Marisa. Everytime Marisa post crap on this board, I'm gonna let people know who she is. That's how crap is dealt with, everytime you see it you have to wipe it.

Dead On it!!
Posted by Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung

[font=Georgia]really? REALLY?! I don't see anything "point" worthy in mm's post. I've seen far far worse things said. Ridiculous.

With that said, I think that if a provider rips off a guy (ie he prepays and she doesn't make good, or cash and dash) that the client should write a review of the girl, with an obvious NO recommendation and explaining what went down. Then it's attached to her profile, problem solved.

As for NC/NS I think there is way too much gray area to be able to really find a place for that. It's not alert worthy IMO, it's just frustrating and unfortunate. Guys NC/NS girls all the time, so it should be a two way street. If you can attach it to our reviews that there was a NC/NS then we should be able to do that to the men who pull the same shit on us.