The price of Pussy

It's a matter of choice/demand. If I'm attracted to a provider and her rate is x and I feel that is acceptable, I go for it. My feeling is, if you can't afford to hobby, or can't afford the provider you're attracted to, don't try to beat her down (to discount) as it really is counterproductive. For many of the providers, this is of course their main income and they surely consider themselves, the competitive market (other gals) and their own income needs. When you go to work each day, for each hour, would you want your employer to want to negotiate you down (per hour)?

Best bet is stick to your economically feasible range of providers. If you can't accept/afford that, there's always a freebie discount available from your left or right hand (or both) and that well worn 1974 copy of National Geographic Naked Pygmy women in your desk drawer right?

I just take my time to pick just a few providers I think are worth it (the price they set). So far, every one I've seen was worth it and I only see a few. I'm a low volume hobbyist. I like it that way.

... At 300 I was getting too many request and I felt a bit guilty because I have yet to look at all my messages.

. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Ok, now I know what happened to my multiple requests for a date
went...into the black hole designed by Emary! Thank goodness there r plenty of other comparable ladies in Dallas that r courteous enough to reply to a request for a date, either way. Thank u Emary for revealing ur secret.
Why do fucktards fret over rates and hobby economics? She who has the kitty sets the rates, rules, etc. The same goes on in the energy industry. You got the oil you set the rates, rules, etc.
It's a matter of choice/demand. If I'm attracted to a provider and her rate is x and I feel that is acceptable, I go for it. My feeling is, if you can't afford to hobby, or can't afford the provider you're attracted to, don't try to beat her down (to discount) as it really is counterproductive. For many of the providers, this is of course their main income and they surely consider themselves, the competitive market (other gals) and their own income needs. When you go to work each day, for each hour, would you want your employer to want to negotiate you down (per hour)?

Best bet is stick to your economically feasible range of providers. If you can't accept/afford that, there's always a freebie discount available from your left or right hand (or both) and that well worn 1974 copy of National Geographic Naked Pygmy women in your desk drawer right?

I just take my time to pick just a few providers I think are worth it (the price they set). So far, every one I've seen was worth it and I only see a few. I'm a low volume hobbyist. I like it that way.

Originally Posted by SD2011
I highly endorse this hobbyist!
Don't listen to what anyone else tells you: hooker prices are set by the Oligarchic Pussy Economic Council. They have secret meetings and everything.
I think it is up to the market to decide. If you get busy, raise your rates, or quit answering the phone as often. I've seen providers who I would pay 400-500 who only ask 250 per hour. Usually, I think an average, overaged girl is better off working from an AMP, because even though they make "just" 140 per hour, they get a large volume, and can make a grand per day, and claim to be trafficked if they get caught.
Hot, young girls are different and to be highly valued.
I think such a girl should aim for 300 per hour, 4 clients per day average, 3 days per week.
That's an aftertax income after expenses of about 150 grand per year, equivalent to making at least 200 grand with benefits pre tax.
Truly exceptional, professionals like LolaBrea could get 600-800 per hour, as could Krisely Tease and her friend Ellie Rydes, wherever they went.
Tara Evans deserves the same.
There are LOTS of ladies that charge $400+/hour. Some are very much worth it and I see them repeatedly. Some are not and I only see once. I won't know which is which until I pony up the money and actually see them.
If I see a woman I am interested in, I figure out how to make it happen no matter the rate. I'm a working guy on a budget but honestly I wish I could afford to tip a lot more. I've been treated like a king many times and thanked for my tips but I still wish I could tip more. I'm really hoping I get a big fat raise at work again soon, and I should.

I find a woman I like, I contact her, I book and then I make it happen. If its worth it I will be back. I don't haggle about pricing. It just seems rude. There are many great women out there. I'm never going to have the time or means to see them all. To the ladies I have seen recently, that read this forum, I apologize for not being able to be more generous.

I need to finish up some professional stuff so I can double my salary in the next 4 to 5 years. Then I'm gonna have some fun.
The price is based on what a provider can get a hobbyist to pay.

If ladies do not get as much Buisness as they desire, they can lower their price or increase the time spent.

Some ladies are very fortunate and limit how many hobbyist they entertain by raising their prices.

GPS is something that a few providers suffer from, but most have prices that are within the range of the market.

Dallas hobbyists are very spoiled and very lucky for having so many beautiful providers to enjoy at all price ranges!

Happy Hobbying!
The better looking the taint...the higher the rate. Or at least that what a friend told me....
Ahhh, Emary...why did you leave Dallas? Surely the cost of living is more expensive in Mass...
How do you arrive at the prices you set for a session? I see prices go up, and sometimes down for a provider. What motivates you to change rates? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Shep is the pussy appraiser!! He tells them how much their pussy is worth..

Dallas men are spoiled. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Yes we are!! but we also spoil our women..

I was getting too many request and I felt a bit guilty because I have yet to look at all my messages.. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Well that explains why I haven't heard back from you..been waiting to meet you for months!!..
Roflamo. All these replies and only 1 lady provided even a modest explanation. It is exactly as I expected. Guys just cannot exercise self control and not comment on a thread when based on their posts they have no clue at all.

It's not that some of the posts have no value. Some do. They just have nothing to do with the topic. Which for those who do not bother to read is: How do you ladies come up with your rates? It has nothing to do with what the rates should be or if a woman is priced right. Or who controls what.

Things like
Cost of living
Standard of living
Services offered
Personal self worth
Low volume v high volume.
And lots more I can think of. And I bet providers have even more. Or not. Some may have.put almost no thought into it. Others may have spent much time on their dates and services.

Man, some guys are so easy to bait.
Don't listen to what anyone else tells you: hooker prices are set by the Oligarchic Pussy Economic Council. They have secret meetings and everything. Originally Posted by TinMan
Oh that reminds me! Emory baby, when's our next meeting?

Btw Tin, I Fcuking love your sig line!
Ahhh, Emary...why did you leave Dallas? Surely the cost of living is more expensive in Mass... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Little miss adventures one got a reality check and now I have to eat my words.
I guess I didn't realized how "spoiled" I was, myself.

It was going to be 2k a month in a mediocre apartment. Plus, first and last months rent and deposit, too. 5k just to move in and that is just for the apartment. I need to regroup and save more money.

I know, I would make more, but it would also mean I would need to see more guys than what I am comfortable with. Which is a deal breaker for me. Plus my cheaponess cannot rationalize 2k a month.