Getting out of the car etiquette question

• Go4it
  • 03-22-2014, 09:05 PM
You can bet your last dollar that there is more than one "crazy" bitch out there who has great reviews. You'll learn that the longer you are on here. A lot of reviews are pure bullshit. I had a well reviewed provider on here go completely bat shit on me in 0.2 seconds once. Everything was fine and then it was like someone threw a light switch. She is still here and still gets rave reviews. Just move on
My car and plates are none of her business. If she screened me, I may as well have gotten out of a cab and walked.

Report YOU to P411? I'd report her.

They have to have developed a lot more mutual trust before info that is not relevant to the session is given.

That attitude would have made me go so soft, I'd have had to leave.
The first time you visit a lady she will be very caucus and request some security things. One lady had me come to a service station and park to the side. Then I sent her a message I was there she asked what I was driving. At that time she told me where to park in her apartment complex. I have no problem the first time like that. BUT WTF did she expect me to drive up in a car with police written on the side. Ladies be safe and I will be OK with it.
Pink,

's not dogging you but your handle is like super new with 2 posts.

If I was a provider I'd probably be too scared to see you.

Really no offense bro, and I guess I'm WK'ing a bit here

Did you give her a P411 or something?

AMP and Studio reviews are easy to fake too,

Not to mention that you don't have even those reviews listed.

How was she supposed to check that you were non-LE legit, and not gonna arrest her?
Pink,

's not dogging you but your handle is like super new with 2 posts.

If I was a provider I'd probably be too scared to see you.

Really no offense bro, and I guess I'm WK'ing a bit here

Did you give her a P411 or something?

AMP and Studio reviews are easy to fake too,

Not to mention that you don't have even those reviews listed.

How was she supposed to check that you were non-LE legit, and not gonna arrest her?
Originally Posted by muffin101

Muffin, he was already at her damn incall. She gave him the info whether he has one post or a million. Did she screen him? We may never know, but for her to act like that is ridiculous. I only give gents that have been SCREENED my number and address, that way I never have to be worried. Seems to me like SHE has the issue, not him. Perhaps she claims to be newbie friendly? Whatever the case, I feel as though she is in the wrong.

Sorry Pink!
Muffin, he was already at her damn incall. She gave him the info whether he has one post or a million. Did she screen him? We may never know, but for her to act like that is ridiculous. I only give gents that have been SCREENED my number and address, that way I never have to be worried. Seems to me like SHE has the issue, not him. Perhaps she claims to be newbie friendly? Whatever the case, I feel as though she is in the wrong. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Excellent response Kendall4u, you seem like the type of lady, most business men and sincere hobbyist's (including newbies) are looking for....kudos
Excellent response Kendall4u, you seem like the type of lady, most business men and sincere hobbyist's (including newbies) are looking for....kudos Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Well thanks. I just call it like I see it. Lately the BSC ladies seem to be having a freaking field day! Good luck guys!
Excellent response Kendall4u, you seem like the type of lady, most business men and sincere hobbyist's (including newbies) are looking for....kudos Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Cough, cough...fresh off the press.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1014716
Cough, cough...fresh off the press.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1014716 Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I just looked at Kendall's showcase....wow!! as pretty as she is classy, some of our eccie girls could learn a thing or two from a lady of this caliber.
Kendall is a classy lady!!

I agree that she went overboard BUT it is common practice to stay in your car until you get the apartment number....

In the past when i did have apartment incalls i have looked out of my window to see a hobbyist walking around on his cell phone not knowing where to go which in my eyes looks a little suspicious especially if u have nosy neighbors.

She should not have went off on u like that though im sorry u went through that
Her attitude cost her a paycheck. PM me who it was or post here, please.
I'm not putting up with that shit.

Also, you probably can expect a rebuttal from her here.
You can bet your last dollar that there is more than one "crazy" bitch out there who has great reviews. You'll learn that the longer you are on here. A lot of reviews are pure bullshit. I had a well reviewed provider on here go completely bat shit on me in 0.2 seconds once. Everything was fine and then it was like someone threw a light switch. She is still here and still gets rave reviews. Just move on Originally Posted by Go4it
Yup, years ago I had a similar situation happen with one of the providers here. She freaked out that I didn't park in the exact spot that she told me to. I was already there and was parked, she told me to move my car to the spot she wanted. I figured out that she wanted to record my plate number. I drove off and told her maybe another day. P411 was used for screening.
At Jules place I usually wandered around in her parking lot with a boner, a book and a bag of candy... (I thought it made me fit in damnit!)