Golden Pussy, aka GPS

Oh so it's a bad thing? I am sorry, I am new to this. I don't think that is a real thing. If a provider acts like a bitch to a client she 1) doesn't like the dude for whatever reason, 2) is having a bad day, it has nothing to do with him, and she is a little less than professional, or 3) is simply a bitch.

I do not think it ever has to do with her thinking her pussy is so great, he doesn't deserve it. We set our rates to say who can get it and who can't.

Please disregard my previous post. While I do think my pussy is golden, I am not a bitch or snob about it and I don't mind sharing. I will not add GPS to my list. LOL.
It has been my experience the higher end, GPS gals, aren't worth the extra $$. A mature, stable, known provider in the 300$ range, or less, is what spins my propeller. I do make exceptions for ' don't miss, best time ever ' ladies in the higher range, but this is usually rare.

One provider in particular, long, long ago, was in the $500 range. I saw her when she was priced a bit below that figure ( by not much ), and walked away shaking my head. ' Nevermore ' was the take away for me.

Dallas is blessed to have MANY fine providers in a reasonable price range whose talents are exceptional.

This being said, I am contemplating a well reviewed lady at the $350 point for this week !

Party on....
  • L.A.
  • 10-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Oh so it's a bad thing? I am sorry, I am new to this. I don't think that is a real thing. If a provider acts like a bitch to a client she 1) doesn't like the dude for whatever reason, 2) is having a bad day, it has nothing to do with him, and she is a little less than professional, or 3) is simply a bitch.

I do not think it ever has to do with her thinking her pussy is so great, he doesn't deserve it. We set our rates to say who can get it and who can't.

Please disregard my previous post. While I do think my pussy is golden, I am not a bitch or snob about it and I don't mind sharing. I will not add GPS to my list. LOL. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
GPS used in the context of this message board is a derogatory term.
Definitions vary (and I won't go into that) but typically I don't think a provider wants to be labeled as having GPS. I will say that it has WAY more to do with attitude than it does with rates.
There are many fine woman on here to choose from, a blend of ethnic backgrounds....
Aren't we totally free to set the rates that we feel comfortable providing service for? These dudes are not sitting around hating Ferrari's and Bentley's because they can't afford one. I am not saying the girls charging higher rates are always matching it with quality. There are a lot of expensive things that are ugly as hell and most of us can't understand why it's so much and who would buy it, but we don't get angry at it, we dismiss it and let it die out naturally.

These guys are complaining about girl's rates because they want to bring theirs and all of our prices down and they know they probably can do it.
KimberDoll's analogy about better service at a better price is what marks GPS for me. I only use the term GPS in that context. Sure providers can and should charge what they think the service is worth.....but inevitably a hobbyist will encounter a GPS situation.

I personally have no desire to bring rates down.....honestly some providers are not worth what they charge....it is a YMMV situation but a lot of hobbyists expect better service if you are going to pay $250 to $300 per hour.
These guys are complaining about girl's rates because they want to bring theirs and all of our prices down and they know they probably can do it. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Individually, the only thing we can do is vote with our wallet. The market is big enough that if enough guys perceive you are worth the price, then you'll get it. Very few of us make our decisions based on what someone else tells us we should pay.

If a lady isn't getting the price she wants, that says more about her than the customers.
GPS to my understanding is when a provider has her rates above a line to filter out the ads hats, and then the asshats coined the term "GPS" .

Another definition or way to perceive it is as if McDonald's sold their 99 cent mcdouble at Ruth Chris Steakhouse numbers. (I despise comparing women to food but that was all I could compare the idea to)

More or less about her attitude towards her increased rates. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
GPS used in the context of this message board is a derogatory term.
Definitions vary (and I won't go into that) but typically I don't think a provider wants to be labeled as having GPS. I will say that it has WAY more to do with attitude than it does with rates. Originally Posted by L.A.
Aren't we totally free to set the rates that we feel comfortable providing service for? These dudes are not sitting around hating Ferrari's and Bentley's because they can't afford one. I am not saying the girls charging higher rates are always matching it with quality. There are a lot of expensive things that are ugly as hell and most of us can't understand why it's so much and who would buy it, but we don't get angry at it, we dismiss it and let it die out naturally.

These guys are complaining about girl's rates because they want to bring theirs and all of our prices down and they know they probably can do it. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Just as LA and I agreed on, its more having to do with her attitude she projects to the market. It's fine to value oneself and esteem your time on a pedastool, but a snoody, glamour-puss who thinks her sh*t doesn't stink is in the realms of GPS - doesn't matter if it's a $50 increase or $200. After all, there's always some guy who can't afford a provider even with two-digit rates.
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 11:31 AM

There are four girls at the very top of my TDL. All are as hot as anyone in DFW and none are above $300. I spent more on a girl, last weekend, I can see girls that I have seen before at $200 that I enjoyed more. You never know.
I've been told I have GPS oh well
I personally was barely breaking even and started hating men when my rates were lower.

I think the statement is only used to keep the provider from growing. I have grown and people don't like change I guess
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 11:55 AM
I personally was barely breaking even and started hating men when my rates were lower.

I think the statement is only used to keep the provider from growing. I have grown and people don't like change I guess Originally Posted by lily blake
The seller has the right to set the price. The customer has the right of refusal. Nothing personal. Just business.
Golden Pussy Syndrome has nothing to do with price to me. If you have great pussy you should sell it at a high price.

If you set the price and then act like we have no right to expect great pussy for it, you have GPS and you are also a bitch.
GPS usually applies to a really hot woman that certain men can't afford or a homely woman that charges more than most men will pay. Take your pick. Similar to GFE. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Yes; if I can't afford you, you have GPS. I am stuck with the women who have CPS (copper pussy syndrome)
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 12:14 PM

I think the statement is only used to keep the provider from growing. I have grown and people don't like change I guess Originally Posted by lily blake
The seller has the right to set the price. The customer has the right of refusal. Nothing personal. Just business.
Some ladies that ask 350-500+ might have GPS. Dallas consumers can get the same (better) services and time management that's wrapped in comparable packaging from many ladies at the 200-260 points. There's no magic number and I'm not calling anyone out but prices over 300 certainly deserve more careful consideration in DFW.