Naturally Naked Beauty..

Now that's what I'm talking about! Fond memories indeed!

Selena has a beautiful naturally naked body with the nicest fat ass I've seen.. IJS
Damn I'll take two please!!!!
Damn I'll take two please!!!! Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
Come get you some

Selena has a beautiful naturally naked body with the nicest fat ass I've seen.. IJS
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Damn, I've always wanted to see you and Selena naked in person. I'm going to have to break down and make it happen eventually. These pictures are making things hard on me.
Could not ask for anything better!
Well Some of us are still very beautiful and don't have as you say "natural" bodies, why can't someone just make a post about them without throwing slick hate in there? I have the choice to be small and natural or have something to play with... and I love my fake boobies!! Making a thread for the all the Unnatural beautiful bodies lol funny to me...carry on
You look good naked. I'm afraid I would break you in half with me pounding that pussy hard with your legs over my head.
Well Some of us are still very beautiful and don't have as you say "natural" bodies, why can't someone just make a post about them without throwing slick hate in there? I have the choice to be small and natural or have something to play with... and I love my fake boobies!! Making a thread for the all the Unnatural beautiful bodies lol funny to me...carry on Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I am so very sorry that that's wHat you took from this thread Babydallas because in no way shape or form was I saying anything negative or trying to throw slick hate anywhere when starting this thread. I am all for ppl of all body shapes and sizes and I would agree with you that anyone can be big or small it's up too them. But regardless of what size they are they should love themselves. You clearly took it the wrong way and that is your own issue please don't try to come at me being rude because you are feeling some type of way. I didn't even have a mean thought in my mind when posting any of this. I am not a hater trust me. I think your body is beautiful babydallas. Smile. U should be happy about it.

I am so very sorry that that's wHat you took from this thread Babydallas because in no way shape or form was I saying anything negative or trying to throw slick hate anywhere when starting this thread. I am all for ppl of all body shapes and sizes and I would agree with you that anyone can be big or small it's up too them. But regardless of what size they are they should love themselves. You clearly took it the wrong way and that is your own issue please don't try to come at me being rude because you are feeling some type of way. I didn't even have a mean thought in my mind when posting any of this. I am not a hater trust me. I think your body is beautiful babydallas. Smile. U should be happy about it.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Her body might be "beautiful" but her attitude is terrible.
Her body might be "beautiful" but her attitude is terrible. Originally Posted by NWAYoungFun
Happiness starts from within.
Lol ...I'm very happy as a lay in my bed making 1,400 tonight from a bp client just going out to see tits and ass...mmm and I still suck it with a rubber )))
Her body might be "beautiful" but her attitude is terrible. Originally Posted by NWAYoungFun
You didn't just pay me tonight so I don't give a fuckkkkkkkk lmao
Happiness starts from within but in your case it radiates through you like a sunshine!!

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!