Paris Mourns......Meanwhile, back in Baltimore

• DSK
  • 11-15-2015, 01:46 PM
What a sad fucking human being you are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sad you fucking liberals have ruined the country and brought to the brink of war! Fucking coconut and plagiarist.
Sad you fucking liberals have ruined the country and brought to the brink of war! Fucking coconut and plagiarist. Originally Posted by DSK
They can blame Bush. But I have a splendid idea for the 65,000 refugees:

Tent camp around the White House.

If that is insufficient or unsatisfactory .... GITMO......It's almost vacated.
. Originally Posted by Budman
That's some powerful shit right there...
Any what, Gary? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that would be lives there x-dipshit, you two really deserve the title of DOTY, I'm sure anyone else who read what the OP said new what I was referring too but you and your reach around buddy WR try to make it a racist comment
that would be lives there x-dipshit, you two really deserve the title of DOTY, I'm sure anyone else who read what the OP said new what I was referring too but you and your reach around buddy WR try to make it a racist comment Originally Posted by gary5912
New? What's new? You're a racist homophobe. That's not new.
that would be lives there x-dipshit, you two really deserve the title of DOTY, I'm sure anyone else who read what the OP said new what I was referring too but you and your reach around buddy WR try to make it a racist comment Originally Posted by gary5912
That's what children do when they are "uncomfortable" with a topic.

Then they "flavor" it with some stupid icon/smiley face!

Then they "flavor" it with some stupid icon/smiley face! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you really talking about children, LLephantMan?

What do YOU know about children? Do you have any? Are you capable of making any?

Or is your (forbidden topic] something else. Something creepy and horrible?

i asked a question in a previous thread, which you guiltily ignored, LLephantMan. Is there any wonder why you're so familiar with the Texas Penile Code?

Then they "flavor" it with some stupid icon/smiley face! Originally Posted by LexusLover
no they are not children, just full grown idiots
They can blame Bush. But I have a splendid idea for the 65,000 refugees:

Tent camp around the White House.

If that is insufficient or unsatisfactory .... GITMO......It's almost vacated. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe woomby and assup won't mind bunking up with a few thousand !! Right up until the time that the " refugees " find out about woomby's ' holes bid'ness !