PSA/Rant

A good or bad glass of Cabernet enhances the entertainment..............Sup erhead is underneath me Originally Posted by holmes50
Can you pour me up a glass of chardonnay?
Actually have a really good Chardonnay chilling as we type. Has a citrus taste, comes from the Gargenega grape. Otherwise prefer red, however do my best to broaden my horizons.
Pray tell why not Candice? Lol
Actually have a really good Chardonnay chilling as we type. Has a citrus taste, comes from the Gargenega grape. Otherwise prefer red, however do my best to broaden my horizons. Originally Posted by holmes50
Ugh I am so jealous someone brought me some yesterday as a gift and I fell in love instantly lol it was love at first site!
every lady has her own communication preferences Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yes we do.
Who are the service providers who 'like' to be contacted non stop for hours and hours and hours before an appt?
Whoever she is is clearly out of her job description and she needs a whore class.
If a client is this needy and being this rude he is clearly out of line

every lady has her own communication preferences and can't really be blamed if a particular dude is being pestersome. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
This threAD isn't about anyone in particular. Not blaming any provider for any one guy
Firstly I won't contact a provider before a session for anything other than confirmation and location. Originally Posted by OldGent
Perfect!

I have had providers contact me early to chat and ask questions about likes to create chemistry before a session. Originally Posted by OldGent
This is acceptable and understandable imo
This sounds like something you two could of handled via pms
Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Who are you talking about?
You two who?
ThreAD isn't about any one person and isn't directed at any one person.

Freespirit83 have you been holding onto something?
I'm not sure why you felt the need to comment in the way you did as i don't
recall communicating w/you since last year
  • 1+1
  • 08-31-2016, 04:57 PM
Last minute cancellations are irksome, and one for a petty reason such as catching feels due to not being incessantly coddled is unacceptable! Please report him elsewhere. Also, every lady has her own communication preferences and can't really be blamed if a particular dude is being pestersome. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Reasonable answer coming from Lena but the dude shouldn't take advantage of her time and then cancel.He can talk during the appointment.She is not a free chatter box.
ThreAD isn't about any one person and isn't directed at any one person.

Freespirit83 have you been holding onto something?
I'm not sure why you felt the need to comment in the way you did as i don't
recall communicating w/you since last year Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
None at all lady, just scouring the Internet and getting tired of posters denigrating others to make a point. My character won't allow me to hold onto anything
If you are tired then get off the internet. Log off
Lmao! You're incorrigible..
Excessive pmming and texting is a clear sign of clingyness and neediness. Watched a provider take that from a dude last weekend and she was aggravated. Told her unless she put her foot down he was just got to keep at it. Boundaries boundaries
Man I guess I been spoiled. Most of the providers I saw were able to chat with me a little bit at the very least twenty minutes or so. Some would exclusively text more. There's a line you don't cross on both sides and you play off each other's comfortability. I'd never book an overnight or weekend with a lady I couldn't talk to a little bit before seeing. Sometimes going that extra step might mean the difference between the type of engagement I seek with her. Be personable unique and fun she stands out more. All business and I'll be all business when we meet. I need a mix of the two. But I have seen the right ladies who have spoiled me from time to time.

So no.....simply a location and time doesn't always cut it. It's a very business first approach I wouldn't mind but wouldn't particularly be excited for.
i will not babysit you..............
Ladies stop holding their hands, stop doing motherly/wife bullshit you're making it hard for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
But you require supervised showers that your clients must take in front of you. If that's not baby sitting I don't know what is. These supposed to be grown men and professinals. A lil pot calling the kettle black here. Lol. Let these men be men and wait in the room whilst he scrubs himself. Check him with an alcohol wipe after if needed for confirmation of proper wash technique....but dont take my freedom. I don't want Dominatrix session....I want gfe.