Kissing let's talk

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=12390 4[/URL] she is very sensual all into kissing and is very passionate about it, you will not be disappointed or find a vast void space or any tongue blocking of any type. She will welcome and stimulate your tongue and sexual passion with her kissing. Originally Posted by goofy11;1055715371The best and I mean the best kissing I have experienced is with GracePreston [URL
DFK is very important to me, but recent encounters just haven't measured up in that regard, leaving me somewhat disappointed. If only GracePreston were in Tarrant County...sigh.
Double, try Melannie Star. You will not be disappointed in the way she kisses!
Oh goodness, me too! As to kissing it's much like any new dance partner. Rarely does one completely lead. It takes a little time to find what works best for that couple on that night. Done right, it's wonderful part of the experience. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Bob, right on. I love kissing but have learned to experiment with a Lady whether it is the first time or the 100th time. I know when it's right by her response.
Here's the problem: instead of kissing some of you are trying to suffocate your lady friend or swallow her face. STOP! If there is an immediate change in tempo from her just go with it. Back up a centimeter or two off her face. LET HER BREATH! Also, kissing starts with the mouths closed guys! Do not, I repeat DO NOT, approach her face with your mouth wide open! Guys who do not pick up on these suttle hints to tone it down a notch will get the Heisman in some way shape or form.

I am known for my DFK skills but if a guy is over bearing in the kissing department and will not make an effort to sync our mouths and just tries to shove as much of his tongue as possible in my mouth for every second of an hour then I won't see him again. Kissing is too personal and intimate of an activity. Nothing worse then trying to look at your partner face to face and getting a wide open mouth wanting to suck the life out of you.

Great kissing is an art - and a teachable art - like dancing. But you have to be willing to learn. A lot of bad kissers I have run into are just not willing to learn how to dance with their partner. They wanna swallow your face and anything less is unacceptable. If that is the type of kisser you are then we are probably not a good fit. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Totally agree. kissing is an art and teachable.
I have seen every lady on or mentioned in this thread with the exception of Grace. They are all 1st rate kissers. There are many others that just don't measure up, but they won't be on this thread will they???
  • MRMR
  • 08-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Love DFK and it makes for a great visit
Double, try Melannie Star. You will not be disappointed in the way she kisses! Originally Posted by gardo
Thanks, Gardo. I see she has some great reviews - I'll have to look her up.
THN...I am willing to learn to be a better kisser and work on mastering the art from a beautiful kissing master instructor. It would be a great honor to be under your tutelage as we tongue dance together in passionate bliss...pretty please?
Its okay to pm me. I promise not to bite...but I will gently nibble.
Double, try Melannie Star. You will not be disappointed in the way she kisses! Originally Posted by gardo
Thank you Gardo
It helps when my partner is as receptive as you.
Passion!!!
Agree witht the #2 avoidance method with Asians. I've gotten that treatment more than once in AMP-land.

True DFK queens: Jessica UTR, Myra, Daphne Hart, ThatHotNurse, Stacy at Relax2013
DFK takes practice, time, and good oral hygiene. Also, both partners must be willing to explore each other's kisses. If one person is hesitant, then your experience with DFK won't be so favorable.

On the other hand, I love the kiss after a BJ. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
You are the BEST at DFK...that other thing...well, I'd LOVE to experience THAT!
+1 to THN. I love DFK, (and I think diddle knows that) but I definitely have listed on my profile that I like DFK when someone isn't trying to eat my face. There is a passion involved that really requires both parties to participate in adapting to one anothers style.

Also, thanks for the shout out LC!!
Great topic, OP. I am one who needs good GFE / DFK to make the experience enjoyable, and there are many popular providers who say DFK, but I've run into your examples 1-4. I try to pick that up in reviews, but many guys (who I assume this is not important to) gloss over kissing technique of the provider. This is probably the most dishonest menu item if you go by how everyone on this thread seems to define DFK (and opening your mouth like a cave is not it).

Among the best DFK providers I've run into are BellaFTWorth, Bliss, Jessica, Isabella (Rose and Pressley), and SexxyJade. I won't name the disappointing ones.
In no particular order: Ashley Starr, Daphne Hart, Isabella Presley