Am I sick for even considering this?

What happened to the third generation? Originally Posted by Htowner
And in this case, perhaps, the fourth?

I pose this question in the genuine interest of contributing to the discussion, meaning no disrespect or offense whatsoever to anyone, and recognizing that I could be sorely mistaken, but . . .

Didn't Amber/Bustygirl offer doubles with her mother, Jade?
That ad has been up and down on BP and they have tried the mom/daughter deal before....

I honestly do not think they are related
Appointment has been set. Just spoke with "the daughter" on the phone, and she's sounds really sweet (I'm hoping she gets that from "mom").

Jackie, I'll make sure my affairs are in order
"Mom, I want boobs just like yours when I grow up."

"Sweetie, stop talking about my divorces."

Seriously, Robin & friends/family have serious boobage. Dang, I feel like the wall they'd lean on in comparison. I can see a fellow wanting to smother himself. Suicide by immense mammary mass, but what a way to go!
Have fun, Justin.
What does the daughter look like? Any pics?
What does the daughter look like? Any pics? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now that's funny!

(The "daughter's" pic is in the ad. She's the young one (i.e., the one in the top pic). LOL!)

Justin, I'd like to hear something about your relationship with your mother. I think that might explain a few things here. That Oedipal Complex can be a real motherfucker!
"Mom, I want boobs just like yours when I grow up."

"Sweetie, stop talking about my divorces."

Seriously, Robin & friends/family have serious boobage. Dang, I feel like the wall they'd lean on in comparison. I can see a fellow wanting to smother himself. Suicide by immense mammary mass, but what a way to go!
Have fun, Justin.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thanks, Fancy. I'll try.

And that's one sexy wall I hope I get a chance to lean on it at some point.
Yeah, you're sick. Those chicks are fugly...
Yeah, you're sick. Those chicks are fugly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
"Chicks"! Ha! That's funny, too.

If those aren't a couple of hens, you can just call me Foghorn Leghorn.

Personally, I wouldn't want a passionate interlude with my mom watching. She'd critique it to death, them show me what I did wrong.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy, although we've never met, I've love to know the rate for you and Mom together! Got pics?
I thought the whole point of this hobby was to live out in person one's fantasies. Go for it ! If you're concerned about how others perceive it, then don't post the mission de-brief here.
  • Dad
  • 12-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Fancy, although we've never met, I've love to know the rate for you and Mom together! Got pics? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Fancy, what about you and "daughter"?
as soon as an attractive version of this fantasy is available, youll have a lot of people talking.
To all of you out there you know opinions are like assholes we all have one.. The many of you that have come to see us was very well pampered and spoiled. We have many repeat clients from ECCIE alone.. Many of who came again this trip here. To those of you who comment on us being fugley, look in the mirror and if you are not perfect and I doubt you are the go figure.. I love who I am and I love my mother just as well, so being said if you do not like the BBW then stick with the ones who say... you can not touch me there and try to rob you. TO THE REAL HOBBIEST WHO KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE A REAL WOMAN THEN I AM SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THIS.. To those of you who are not making any money in the hobby then figure it out babes and stop trying to knock another girl out.. Merry Christmas all...
my comment came off a little harsher than intended. while you're not what i'm looking for, i didnt mean to imply you were ugly.

that being said, in the hobbyist/provider relationship, since the provider is getting paid, the hobbyist substitutes his wallet for his mirror.