Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

Great party Big Louie!!

I don't go to very many socials anymore, but I'm glad my man Satin finally talked me into going to this one. It's all your fault, Playa!!!! Just kidding buddy!

Its always fun to see old friends again in such a friendly setting. Some of you guys I havent seen in several years. When we start comparing who has the most gray hair... somethings wrong!

I figure if I start naming everyone that I would like to send a shout out too, I'll forget someone undeservedly. So I'll just say that I had a great time and it was my pleasure to meet the people that I didn't already know.

I probably should've just went home after the tournament ended. but what can I say, the after party was just CRAZY!!!! Fellas, we got some wild women among us here!! LOL whew!!

I don't know what time it was, but I finally had to surrender and call it a night.

I think I'm gonna go take a nap. LOL

Oh... Baby Doll Snow.......... Don't forget.
Sounds like fun. I need to figure out how to get in on the fun next time! Not one of the "made" men yet!! lol
  • Satin
  • 01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Lol at my boy J353... I knew you would like it bro..

My brother DED stole the show as usual but it's all good..

I can't wait until the ladies comment on the after party...now that's the way we party....
Thanks BigLouie for inviting me I had a great time. I will definitely try and play next time. I met some really awesome gents and look forward to the next get together.
Let me know how I can get in on the fun please!???
@ Ded I know bro.....I know.

@ Alex damn girl !!!!

@ Satino you are being way to modest.
dang looks like i missed a great party, i came a day late =(
Sounds like a good time was had by all...........Sorry I missed it.
dang looks like i missed a great party, =( Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I know how you feel darlin, I missed it too..hopefully I will make the next one..
What I can recall from the after party, is taking way too many shot out Satino bottle!!! I got really drunk, and got lots of DATY for both the gents and the ladies.

Wow, Htown ladies sure do know how to please a lady, and so do the gents.

Thanks so much for showing Us Dallas ladies how Htown parties.. Cant wait to go out tonight..

We will be heading home tomorrow, befor we finsh out our Texas tour..

XOXO Maddy
I thought I'd stay home and let someone else win some for a change! LOL
No seriously I was really looking forward to playing but I had a seriously bad shitty day starting at about 2 pm yesterdayand had to miss this one . So I'm sorry I missed everyone!
As always, thanks for putting it all together BL/Jake!!! Awesome party!

Tbone/Wakeup-thanks for bringing your dates. Damn, two more to add to my list!!!

BDS-you'll be gettin a call from me..."just like the last time"!

DED-you know you righ up there with Satin!!

Satin/LP/J#s-good meeting you bro!

It was good seein all the folks there, but they'll have to out themselves first...

Later!

KN
Thanks alot.. Cyndee and I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone....

Thanks also for the after party at the club..

xoxomaddy Originally Posted by madalyn grace

And thanks for coming Maddy. I was really smitten with your looks. And don't think I didn't notice you giving one of our hot dealers the once over, hahaha...
Sounds like fun. I need to figure out how to get in on the fun next time! Not one of the "made" men yet!! lol Originally Posted by rookie
You need to get vouched for by a lady you have reviewed. Getting "made" well that's another story.
Had a good time, got knocked off the table in record time, but I'll be back. Nice to meet you AlexofHouston and ChrissyAnn.