about Roy Moore

Everyone is forgetting that Roy Moore is a piece of shit regardless of what he did or did not do with teenage girls.

Plus, innocent until proven guilty is for the court room. If there's sufficient reason to suspect elected officials of unsavory behavior, we should absolutely not elect them/push for them to step down. Originally Posted by 0boob0
Innocent until proven guilty is also abused by the corrupt (the best defense is a good offense). So, 30 post newbie, I guess freedom works huh? But here's the thing, Roy Moore ("regardless" as you say) is probably a victim of a ruthless smear campaign. But let's say he ISN'T. Let's say some of this is true, we all know how crazy those southern girls are...we have enough of them here. So perhaps Moore (could) be a victim of monetary "incentive". After all, it wouldn't be the first time a Youngin' would play that card.
Most people who believe Roy Moore is "guilty" are biased.
I'm sure there are Judges who **** teenagers but he's not of them.
Originally Posted by Inversion
I'm just agreeing with the Clinton libs in the 90's

everyone cant deny
the defenders

Oh, just as long as Bill does his job its nobodys business what he does behind closed doors

all we heard about non stop

now they are pissed cause they lost

and instead of just voting Trump out in four years their hate runs so deep

and know they couldn't even beat a flawed Trump.. pitiful

sore looser cry babies

its time to grab at anything just to try and remove him other than just working for 2020
I'm just agreeing with the Clinton libs in the 90's

everyone cant deny
the defenders

Oh, just as long as Bill does his job its nobodys business what he does behind closed doors

all we heard about non stop

now they are pissed cause they lost

and instead of just voting Trump out in four years their hate runs so deep

and know they couldn't even beat a flawed Trump.. pitiful

sore looser cry babies

its time to grab at anything just to try and remove him other than just working for 2020 Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Yeah, let's not forget how many cry babies join ANTIFA and ISIS.
Its like...a happy family all over again.
...Til they're dead.