Had a great time in KC...

Thanks babe.
KC guys are the best. I had a hobby family in KC and I will miss it but im not done providing yet for sure and ill visit sometime.xoxo
Sad to hear you're leaving. Hope you come back to visit sometime. Thanks for being so awesome over the years. Best! Originally Posted by Misawahawk
Well damn. Looks like I'm going to miss out on Kansas City's best BBBJ. Best of luck to you, Kaylen. I should've called when I had the chance.
well im sorry babe
Well damn. Looks like I'm going to miss out on Kansas City's best BBBJ. Best of luck to you, Kaylen. I should've called when I had the chance. Originally Posted by Poindexter
You don't have to apologize, sweetie! If you were still in the northland, I'd come down tonight. But I do hope you enjoy Tennessee and seeing your family. You seem to be one of the nicer ones on this board, and you'll definitely be missed by all!
Ill miss you guys more. That's for sure babe.
Safe travels babe...
Thanks
Safe travels babe... Originally Posted by OLindsay
Good luck with everything Kaylen. I wish you nothing but the best!
Thank you babe
Good luck with everything Kaylen. I wish you nothing but the best! Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
We will all miss you Kaylen, I hope everything works out for you.
What everyone else said and for sure I hope Good Karma will be with you always..
I hope everything is alright Sweetie and sorry you have to leave your new place..

Take Care
thanks Malwoody and Allie
ill miss u guys.
well im getting on the road. bye KC
Safe travels Kaylen. I'll miss u...
Safe travels and best wishes
Thanks guys...