Board Stalking Back2houstonhobby

you know, funny thing, everyone agrees he's some kind of shandle, shamdle, bandle, or mandle; only thing we can't agree on is, of whom... Originally Posted by pxmcc
I've seen this joker before, but under his other acct, then he also turned around and gave fake review under another..

I gotta make this appt, yall be good til I get back..
CB Gurl you are correct. Some tards will just not understand. Facts are facts. Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
There’s no infraction to be handed out there...
Good thing you looked into it.
^^ a "real" mod did, not him..
Good thing you looked into it. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You’re welcome...

P.S.-Wait...she doesn’t believe that I’m a member of Staff??? Hahahahahahaha
Hmm mm......
Hmm mm...... Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 02:12 PM
There’s no infraction to be handed out there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I've been not just pointed but banned for less. Thank God that idiot Pistolero is perma-banned from Modtardville. That's silly to suggest that Dorian-or whoever the hell he is-has committed no infractions with his constant stalking and harassment. You sure you're a real mod? 10 to 1 Dorian has already been pointed. I'm just shocked that he hasn't been banned already...
Why is it silly?

P.S.-What would happen to you if the subject of the OP actually turned out to be Dorian?
Pxmccww you run 15 accounts, rape women, you are here 24/7 creepily stalking dudes and ladies. No surprise you're banned so often

Grow up and get a job. Surely there is something out there for high school dropouts like you
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 02:25 PM
Why is it silly?

P.S.-What would happen to you if the subject of the OP actually turned out to be Dorian? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I read the rules. I don't do anything without thinking long and hard first. If you want to Rtm any of my posts, go right ahead and see what that gets you. I think your cyber-stalking of CB is pretty borderline conduct btw, and could go either way actually...
I already explained the leeway I have with CB...she wants it that way, so she gets it that way...

P.S.-I don’t need to RTM your posts, and I don’t think you know the rules as well as you think you do. It’s a common problem. I’m just curious if you realize that if the subject of the OP is actually Dorian, then you’d be banned for a year for connecting a Guested handle to a new one...

Do you realize that?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 02:51 PM
I already explained the leeway I have with CB...she wants it that way, so she gets it that way...

P.S.-I don’t need to RTM your posts, and I don’t think you know the rules as well as you think you do. It’s a common problem. I’m just curious if you realize that if the subject of the OP is actually Dorian, then you’d be banned for a year for connecting a Guested handle to a new one...

Do you realize that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You are incorrect, but I'm fixin to go pay a traffic ticket so I don't have time to explain why. But the gist is, if the Op's subject matter is Dorian, then we have a multi-shandle situation, and other considerations spring to life. Also, I have never linked Dorian to a guested handle-that's the one that will get you banned-I've linked Dorian to a shandle, not an offense. Do you see that, or do I have to lay it out for you step-by-step when I get back?

By the way, it does raise some cool issues tho...
Oh no...please, lay it all out...this should be good...