Does anyone else have any zany Zoey (youngwet) stories?

• pxmcc
  • 06-18-2019, 12:12 AM
^^no surprise there. guys, if you see Zoey, be ready for an adventure..
You are promoting her?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-18-2019, 08:17 AM
^^not exactly tbone. i'm providing info to the gents so they can make up their own minds. those looking for a calm chill drama-free session may want to look elsewhere. i think that message came through loud and clear in my post. 1Slayer's comments seem to confirm that as well. i noted a number of "Zoey moments" in my account.
OK....just looked more like you were trying to promote her here
^^^ I kinda got the opposite feeling...his lil adventure with her makes me not want to go see her again LOL
Damn...what did px do to get banned again?
I was wondering the same thing
I looked this morning but didn't see anything.
Guess it might have been something said and then got removed.
Or maybe his insistence of bumping his 2 year old thread.
Looks like it got closed.
If you look at his last post in the thread that got closed he specifically mentions forbidden substance. It's a long post and probably nobody read through it all. Why the reference hasn't been edited out, I don't know.
Goes to show how stupid I am. I had to google the words to figure out what it was
It reads "Valued Poster" under his name...... Is he banned again.....?
Looks like they just changed it back or maybe he did it. Don't know
  • pxmcc
  • 06-19-2019, 01:11 PM
It reads "Valued Poster" under his name...... Is he banned again.....? Originally Posted by The1Slayer
overturned..on appeal lol. but it might be a good idea for me to finish my best session thread before..who knows lol. hopefully tonite.
Ahh..... there you are.... lol...
  • svenn
  • 06-20-2019, 08:09 PM
Saw her last weekend...1st night was okay but I had an adventure on the 2nd time....never again...
  • pxmcc
  • 06-20-2019, 08:56 PM
Saw her last weekend...1st night was okay but I had an adventure on the 2nd time....never again... Originally Posted by svenn
can you recount the story-maybe a sanitized version-without it coming across as mean-spirited? i like her and hope she reaches her full potential.

if there's no way to spin it, maybe no need to recount the gory details.