Arriving Early

I would like to see that. And yes sir, I most definitely could..when and where?? *jogging in place* lets do it!
Eryn, your like a bad habit that I just can't get rid of. Now I can give 50 correct PU's can you. But the bad habit, how do I get rid of it. It's so annoying and I don't even know you Yuck Originally Posted by Passion2015
Thats one of the reasons why I do not give out my full address with my apartment number. I give them a general area and directions to a place very close and tell them to contact once there and I will the give them the apartment name, code, and bld #then when I have them park at my bld I will give them my apt number and guide them to me. This works great for me because I have no one sitting around outside or cruising the complex if they are early. Its also great if someone cancels or stands you up because they will not have you address and exact location. Sorry that keeps happening to you it can be frustrating. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I, too, have ALL of my clients call me when they get here. If they're new, I don't give them my apt. # until they get here.

And if anyone arrives ten or more minutes early, I make them wait until their designated appointment time.
You would be surprised. Anywhere you'd like. "Doing push ups on the desk"
Nah, I'm just getting bitchy in my old age. LOL.
its on like donkey kong... I gotta see this. Please prove me wrong..please..
  • Toyz
  • 07-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Makes perfect sense.

If im more than 5 mins early, i pull over and play on the web until near time.
Perhaps a provider ought to offer a freebie to the winner of a push-up contest:
1st place: Freebie (tipping encouraged)
2nd place: 40% discount
3rd place: 25% discount
4th-last place: 5% consolation prize
PM me Eryn. We can set a time and place for the games to begin
perhaps a hobbyist should pay provider extra for winning said push up contest..,
Perhaps a provider ought to offer a freebie to the winner of a push-up contest:
1st place: Freebie (tipping encouraged)
2nd place: 40% discount
3rd place: 25% discount
4th-last place: 5% consolation prize Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
perhaps a hobbyist should pay provider extra for winning said push up contest.., Originally Posted by Eryn
NICE! I like this idea a lot! I'm going to keep it for future reference.
Oh I wanna bet on this. I bet on Eryn.

I would like to see that. And yes sir, I most definitely could..when and where?? *jogging in place* lets do it! Originally Posted by Eryn
Eryn hands down, she is in great shape. And i havent even gotten her nekked yet
I think you should consider yourself lucky that any clients show up at all ������
Don't be a dick, Yolo. Ur too young and cute to be one of our resident douche bags.....
Xoxo
One provider I see now and then knows I’m at the nearby BigBucks coffee shop waiting for her to text me.
Her: Still coming?
Me: Yes, drinking coffee
Her: Come on up.
It’s a block away so it’s no problem. I usually will bring a little cake dessert also.
Might want to give customers a couple of places to wait it out so they’re not sitting in their cars looking suspicious.