Dress Attire

I love it when guys show up in a suit. It turns me on. I like nicely dressed guys, doesn't have to be formal or uncomfortable. I do not like to see someone in sweats or dirty clothes. I think if I am visiting you or you are visiting me, it is a special occasion and we should both dress accordingly. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

Too each their own. I wear a shirt and tie, sometimes a suit to work, so when Im not working the last thing i want to wear is a suit or shirt and tie. Cloths don't make the man, the man makes the cloths.
[QUOTE=pyramider;1052687878]You might need to qualify that statement a little. Or a clean, freshly dressed gentleman might show up at your incall dressed like the Chaka Khan.[/QUOTE
]
Chaka Khan is definitely do-able!!
After a long day at work, the last thing I want to wear is a suit. Why dress like a executive if you going to look out of place?

Maybe showing up in sweats is taking it too far, but if the lady does not mind then go for it. I'm usually dressed nice but in something comfortable.
After a long day at work, the last thing I want to wear is a suit. Why dress like a executive if you going to look out of place?

Maybe showing up in sweats is taking it too far, but if the lady does not mind then go for it. I'm usually dressed nice but in something comfortable. Originally Posted by er48665
Some of the sweats I own cost more then slacks. They are clean, typically fresh from the dryer, and they don't look like shit. I drive an hour to get to incalls typically because I live out of town. I don't wanna do it in a suit thats for sure.
BBW,
are you being compensated for the number of post you have submitted?
Why yes I am. I recently signed up to be an adult online secret blogger of sorts. Compensation is outstanding!! You found me out though
You were sworn to secrecy. You are fired. Be sure to send in your secret blog decoder ring.
I have worn both jeans and dress pants. But not sure i would ever wear sweats to see a lady.
the only rule I have is to be clean. the wonderful ladies I had the priviledge of meeting privately will confirm that there's no rule for the attire; suit and tie, jeans, dress pants, slacks, bermuda shorts, sports jacket, leather jacket, tshirt, polo shrts, soccer jersey, dress shirt, turtle neck, dress shoes penny loafers, chuck taylors.....whatever goes..
Wow, there are still mullets walking around? That's fucking awesome!! I haven't seen a real mullet in years! Thought that breed went extinct..
Ok, I'll byte; What's a mullet? perhaps I'm too young to know....
Ok, I'll byte; What's a mullet? perhaps I'm too young to know.... Originally Posted by luiz7667
The famous ~Party in the back! Business in the front~~the hair cut that rocked the 80's and early 90's
Anything works for me. It's the person underneath the clothes.

I will admit that I do like seeing cufflinks and a starched business shirt on. Something about that is very seductive. Elegant.

However, I'm all for the overalls/jeans/torn t-shirt with stains look after a hard day of construction work. I have a shower and I actually like the scent of a little man sweat. So I'm good!

I've had very wealthy clients just show up in sweats and it's like, who cares? Although clothes make the man, I'm the one who is going to do that job for awhile when he visits me.

Clothing is secondary.

Although on an outcall, it really is best to answer the door wearing something. Once, I had a gentleman answer the door in old, tired and sagging tightie whities that were down to his knees. The white cotton was yellowed. It didn't give me a good first impression.

The lacy panties on underneath a well dressed man? Well, that's just icing on the cake for me!!! (I actually like that type of surprise!)
Bono made it famous

Billy Ray Cyrus...
Bono made it famous

Billy Ray Cyrus...
Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
This makes it completely clear as to why Miley is SO fucked up...