Knowing better

Details! Details! Originally Posted by Rehke
Look for the chick appearing on the most avatars 'round these parts, and you'll be a pretty good way down the road to knowing who and what. Or at least that would be my guess....

And the trick isn't the skill of the lady so much as the willingness of the victim to believe. The good ones, so to speak (read that as "bad ones with little if any conscience"), know how to spot the potential victims from a mile away.

Buyer beware definitely applies.

But it shouldn't.

And it won't apply as much if the bad apples are taken to task frequently enough on this and other similar boards. Your account of your recent issues is quite helpful in that regard. Many thanks. We have to police this community ourselves, and for good reason: we're the only ones in a position to know what's going on.
Alright, since we all love a good story here goes (no names to protect the guilty - even if you know who it is let's keep the names out of it):

Well, the sign should have been when she tried to get my real name and birthdate via her lapdog under the guise that he was buying plane tickets to a wedding for everyone. I should have backed off right then and there. I declined the ticket of course and said i would buy my own, but that (trying to get my legal name and birthdate) should have been it. But no, I thought she was my friend. Plus she kept asking me if i would go like it was a big deal for me to be there - I thought she meant this as a friend and I was kind of happy to finally have a female to hang out with again - its been a long long time, believe me.

Anyway, when it came time for the trip I made sure everything was still on (according to her everything was great and all was ago). I arrived two days after them bc I couldnt take as much time away. Well as soon as my plane lands I find out that the provider and her assitant had been fighting for last two days, not even talking, wedding on the fritz and I was basically lead to still come even though it was a huge cluster fcuk before I even bought my ticket that day.

Pretty soon it became obvious that this provider was trying to juggle three separate appts, didn't give two shit about her assistant's wedding and was trying to use me as a semi-clone to pawn me off on her appts. Between trying to get her and her assistant to make up bc (at the time) I thought the wedding should take precedence and trying to follow her around while she tried to juggle her appts, I had had enough! I left less than 12hrs after I landed. I was so pissed!!! Why not just tell me not to come if it was going so badly???

If that wasn't bad enough, I met with her to get some closure on that and try to move on as far as having to deal with each other in the future as providers (since the IOF had already been shattered lol). Well an hobbyist (lets call him "jon") joined us and when she refused to accept any responsibility for what she did I got up and left the two of them sitting there. She proceeds to tell "jon" how another hobbyist (lets call him "jack") who sees us both told her i get drunk during sessions!

This gets back to me pretty quickly since "jon" knew me a little better than that. So i send "jack" a pm the next day. When I politely asked him if he prefer i not drink during sessions (didn't say who or why, just said if it was a problem I could avoid having a drink during our sessions). Well he responded with how sorry he was and that his "confidence was betrayed" and that he didnt say i was ever drunk. THEN went on to say he was, "completely and totally in love [said provider] and would leave [his] family if she would have me". And then asks if he can still see us both? Bahahahahaaaaa!!! Uh no. No I'm sorry, you can't.

Two days later he sends me a pm to say that the provider he is in love with won't see him anymore. You don't say??? Honestly, I feel for the guy but he needs to remember who we are and what we do. Some chicks take it way way way too far and don't give two shits who they hurt or how bad. I NEVER lead anyone on! Ever! When guys get too clingy or too generous I start wondering wtf does he want and I keep my distance. Any honest woman would do the same Imho.

I still can't wrap my brain around how these guys fall for this shit but the fact is they do. Its their money to spend though so who am I to judge. C'est la vie!
Man, somebody is livin' la vida loca....
A former GF of mine had the philosophy that nothing ever happens to you that you do not ask for in some way.
Should've listened to her...that's good shit.

(side-note)
daveindallas - Is that you in that avatar *OMG* you're absolutely killing me with that pic!! If not, please let me know immediately so I will discontinue sexually harassing you in public.
Sorry this happened Rehke. You live and you learn. Don't let it ruin everything for ya.
You're not a hobbyist until you do something fucked up with good intentions and get burnt.

It's a lesson almost every hobbyist has to learn for themselves.

Over time I have learned and preach that once you stray from the basic business model of pay in cash as you go (or cum, really), things get fucked up and someone feels slighted; more often it is the guy as he is the one paying in advance.

Now you know. You do not have to ever do it again. You paid to learn the lesson.

Sorry girls, but poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours. If you want good payday quick, get over to my house, cook me dinner, clean my house, bang me at night, bang me in the morning, cook me breakfast, tell me what a great guy I am, and walk away knowing you made somebody very happy while getting helped out of jam at the same time.

• Rehke
  • 01-09-2014, 02:22 AM
There has been a rather lengthy conversation on this matter between myself and the provider involved.

Obviously, there are also some feelings involved and at this time I'm willing to allow that there may have been a disconnect in communication versus intent and some level of misunderstanding.

I am going to keep in mind that in the past, one of my ATF's did have some stumbles coming out of the gate and did have some issues with other hobbyists and it is entirely possible that this particular experience may be shaded by strikingly similar experiences in my own past...I could have written that post (with some minor changes in details) in regards to providers who are no longer active on this board.

As the discussion is to continue, and keeping in mind my own faults, I'm going to see what happens.
There has been a rather lengthy conversation on this matter between myself and the provider involved. Originally Posted by Rehke
She realized there was a good customer with long term benefits that she was about to lose. Most don't see this over short term gain.

As the discussion is to continue, and keeping in mind my own faults, I'm going to see what happens. Originally Posted by Rehke
Get what you can. Run like hell and don't EVER do it again.

Why it's considered normal practice to accuse the victim, who was trying to help out, of being a dumbass and how he brought it on himself is beyond me. If she took money and did not provide the agreed upon service then she's a thief plain and simple.

Good luck and lesson learned.
It's not an accusation if the victim is a dumbass ... ijs.
  • BJerk
  • 01-09-2014, 07:16 AM
The problem is that in real life you have to be a little trusting to function. manipulators understand that and profit from it, and create cynicsim in the rest of us. However, some people are so despirate and down on their luck, and the humanity has been beaten out of them so badly they are just in survival mode and have no feelings for others. They deserve pity as well as your anger.
Man, somebody is livin' la vida loca.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Holy shit Batman!... I just blew coffee laughing!
Don't blame the scorpion for stringing you, its what they do.

A bird has to fly, a fish has to swim.

When you help a girl out in any situation, you are merely putting a band aid on a bleeding wound!
One of the lastest scams I've personally witnessed is this IOL (illusion of love) that a very skilled provider uses to keep her gents in her pocket. Its really pathetic to see how much these guys want to believe it. They would do anything for her and she is just using them.

The sad thing is, once they figure it out they are too ashamed to come out and admit they got played so bad.

There are some astoundingly crafty ladies here. They see it as a hustler's game instead of a business - big difference. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes, a point I mentioned on the Eros scammer in our Alert forum. A hustler will TRY to get $$$ by any means necessary, a businessman (woman) WORKS to obtain success. Guess where the longevity is ?

+1 THN
DON"T JERK OFF YET - TRY THIS!

(sorry... I get distracted by B&W pounding objects)

... and a Hoe has to Trick ...
... true ladies don't have to trick ... they have principles even in the hobby ...

Don't blame the scorpion for stringing you, its what they do.

A bird has to fly, a fish has to swim.

When you help a girl out in any situation, you are merely putting a band aid on a bleeding wound! Originally Posted by Red Tex