what do the Gentlemen Prefer?

Personally I like subtlety in an ad. I know a provider is going to f**k and s**k and get me to cum. But I don't have to be told that. Make the ads sensual and erotic.
Well said.
I'm with speed racer. I also think keeping up to date pics are very helpful.
You can't post info about donation in ad. Everyone seems to want that, but we are not allowed in an eccie ad. Originally Posted by Annef
That particular prohibition was rescinded about a year ago. See the last post here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=566685&highlight=
Remember Peach Quiver? I thought her ads were cool. Talk about straight to the point!

That fit her though. I couldn't pull that off!
  • Loxly
  • 10-06-2013, 10:15 PM
I like trying to be creative all my pics on showcase are newer but the ones in my most recent ad are brand new but it seems IMHO when girls post for specials it makes the gents on here think we are desperate am I wrong? Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
As customers I doubt that any of the guys really care other than using the reason for the "special" as a bargaining chip.

If the special is supposed to help you pay rent, fix a chipped tooth or nueter your cat that's one thing.

If it's a month long Birthday special or anniversary of your providing that's something else.

One of the funniest, although real, ads I ever saw was:

"Help me finish my boob job. I can only cover my nipples so far. Specials all this month."

(Might not have the exact wording... been along time)

With your handle you could play with your name.... See Anna Marie....

Just look at these specials.... yada yada yada....
#1 - Good quality pics highlighting your physical attributes either in the ad itself or in your Eccie or P411 showcase. If in a showcase, give us links to both so we don't have to hunt.

#2 - Indicate your preferred method of communication. Nothing is more frustrating that to find someone you like only to run into a wall because she only answers text messages and you've been emailing her for a month not knowing any better.

#3 - Rates and menu. Please be subtle and creative here. But, this is where we need to get a clear understanding of what's being offered. P411 is great at this because of that special section at the very bottom of each profile! While not subtle, it IS clear and concise. Also, if you are exceptionally skilled or REALLY enjoy a specific activity (oral master or greek, for example) make sure you highlight those.

#4 - If you have any restrictions in scheduling such as outcall only, or no appointments past 10pm...make sure you list those as well.

#5 - Good quality pics! Yes, I 'm mentioning it again because it IS that important. While any pic is usually better than none, if all you have is iPhone camera selfies in a bathroom mirror, please consider spending a little money on hiring a real professional photographer and spending a couple hours one afternoon taking some quality shots. They'll MORE than pay for themselves in the long run. Plus, the better looking you are, the more you should be showcasing that fact!

GL!
That's some real good points bigv123
Here is what I want to see..

My weight, age and pictures are accurate and recent or I'll blow you and your wing man for free!

Put that in your show case and watch what happens!

Yes Bad Boris you can
Loxly I may have to use that one day I love it. I know I am by far a creative person but i like to try and be playful with my ads. I too got bored with my own ads and would love any suggestions to spice them up.
Put two pictures up: one of your ass, one of your mouth and ask "Which hole looks better to you?"

Describe the taste of your vagina as blueberry, or even better, bacon!

Insert an image of an arrow(s) pointing to your vulva and label the parts (clit, labia, vagina, etc...)

Show us a picture of your face, boobs, or bottom with spunk on it.

I always want to know what an incall looks like: a picture of your space tells me a lot about what to expect.

Thanks for asking
I think the flavor of the ad should reflect you. If you really are a hardcore PSE nonstop lady then putting a challenging sexy post out there works great. If you're more of a GF type, then putting on the charm works nicely. Pics can also reflect the same. I kind of get bored without some differentiation.

I don't think of specials as desperation, just good business sense.
I think this is actually a great question! I think that an ad without pictures is pretty much worthless. In my opinion, the best ads are those with great pictures and special details such as reviews, services, prices, etc. I prefer to skip those with too much text and no pictures.

The raffle or specials sound like a great idea!
  • Loxly
  • 10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
The Ciana Marie First Reader:

Ciana Marie
See Ana Marie jump
See Ana Marie bend
See Ana Marie squat
See Ana Marie suck
See Ana Marie ride
See Ana Marie "O"!!!