Rumors

Up your ass? I hear BIG women like it up the ass, congratulations on taking my advise to the tee on posting session pics after talking down on it, thank me when you're ready. Originally Posted by BLM69
Babe, I've done that before, your advice will never be taken by I. That shit ain't new, and I've never talked down on it. I just prefer pro pics.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...745&highlight=

Youre the laughing stock of this community, you should class it up a bit and try being a little less troll-y. You can thank me when you're ready.
Hmm rumor has it,

..... well never mind. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Why’d your edit your post? I’m not the one that called you a bitch so don’t be upset with me. People really dislike the truth around here.
  • 12-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Grassy Knoll and pimps are very interesting topics.

Like the idea of Eliminators dealing with strong armed pimps. Bet Doc, Abe, and Shep won’t be interested in that. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
LMAO!
Why’d your edit your post? I’m not the one that called you a bitch so don’t be upset with me. People really dislike the truth around here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You really have no clue to what I was going to say, now do ya sweetness? 😉

Rumor has it.....

I was taught, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Maybe a few of you should try it sometime, or not. Makes no difference to me. 😚

And while on the subject (since you brought it up even though it has nada to do with this thread), I have no beef with you or anyone else. I dont see anything to be upset about. If I'm thought of as a bitch for wanting a clean incall, well that's definitely fine with me. Y'all guys can go lay with those girls that have wet spots & unknown stains on their comforters or a trash can full of used condoms left out for your viewing pleasure, but it won't be at my incall. Sorry if that post backfired on you.

Merry Christmas eccie214. I hope you have a good one.
You really have no clue to what I was going to say, now do ya sweetness? 😉

Rumor has it.....

I was taught, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Maybe a few of you should try it sometime, or not. Makes no difference to me. 😚

And while on the subject (since you brought it up even though it has nada to do with this thread), I have no beef with you or anyone else. I dont see anything to be upset about. If I'm thought of as a bitch for wanting a clean incall, well that's definitely fine with me. Y'all guys can go lay with those girls that have wet spots & unknown stains on their comforters or a trash can full of used condoms left out for your viewing pleasure, but it won't be at my incall. Sorry if that post backfired on you.

Merry Christmas eccie214. I hope you have a good one. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I do know what you typed because I read the emails of threads I’m subscribed to. In retrospect (I’m saying that way too much lately) I shouldn’t have dragged you into Kendall’s comments because I’ve never met you and you’re nothing but civil here. And you’re spot on - laying in someone else’s wet spot is all kinds of nasty.

You have a Merry Christmas too Laura.
Rumor has it (but I know this is a fact because I read it on the Internet that Al Gore invented):

Pimps are going to start a Union. AFL-CIO Local 69.

They plan to introduce themselves by holding a series of Seminars and Workshops in the 635/75 area, Galleria, and Market Center locations.

If anyone has heard the topics of the seminars and workshops please let us all know.

(rumor has it this will count as Continuing Education Credits, but that is unconfirmed at this time)
  • BLM69
  • 12-23-2017, 10:01 AM
Babe, I've done that before, your advice will never be taken by I. That shit ain't new, and I've never talked down on it. I just prefer pro pics.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...745&highlight=

Youre the laughing stock of this community, you should class it up a bit and try being a little less troll-y. You can thank me when you're ready. Originally Posted by tiatate
This is coming from the 200lbs pimped out newbie with fake mandles and fake reviews? pro-pics meaning Photoshop pics? You must of gained 60lbs from your pro-pics shot last month, pro-pics = dropped rates?

No one is paying $350 hr for big women around here, we don't pay by the pound, you just don't like me cause I call it like it is and am always correct, take some more of my advise and you just might make it rookie. Bet you wish you didn't show your true hood rat colors in your PM
This is coming from the 200lbs pimped out newbie with fake mandles and fake reviews? pro-pics meaning Photoshop pics? You must of gained 60lbs from your pro-pics shot last month, pro-pics = dropped rates?

No one is paying $350 hr for big women around here, we don't pay by the pound, you just don't like me cause I call it like it is and am always correct, take some more of my advise and you just might make it rookie. Bet you wish you didn't show your true hood rat colors in your PM Originally Posted by BLM69
" We don't pay by the pound " lmao
Good one BLM!!!!!!!!
Just posing so I can get notifications

This shit is hilarious
Rumors are the Truth is hard to find around here ! Marry Christmas HO HO HO
" We don't pay by the pound " lmao
Good one BLM!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
🤣🤣🤣 the fact that he wrote 2 WHOLE paragraphs about why he is a hater 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️.
Man, you must really be loosing sleep over my fat ass huh? work on yourself and save all dem coins. Maybe 2018 will be the year you can finally afford me 😘
������ the fact that he wrote 2 WHOLE paragraphs about why he is a hater ����♀️����♀️.
Man, you must really be loosing sleep over my fat ass huh? work on yourself and save yourself a hernia. Maybe 2018 will be the year you can finally lift me �� Originally Posted by tiatate
Made a little correction fer ya' BOO...........
Rumor has it that on just about every post for general discussion the ass hats will chime in. Clients and Providers alike. I used to be pretty sure to join one had to pass the "over 18" ID test.
Rumor has it that even big children can join
  • BLM69
  • 12-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Rumor has it that on just about every post for general discussion the ass hats will chime in. Clients and Providers alike. I used to be pretty sure to join one had to pass the "over 18" ID test.
Rumor has it that even big children can join Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
I see you're one of them, who's the other asshat? Maybe the pimped out 200lbs big girl with Photoshop pics?
Rumor has it that AMPs provide more than massages.