Clean up

This is not your mommy.
Cleanup yourself.

My apologies if I made a bad assumption that it wasn't your mommy.
In which case, of course, she cleans up. Originally Posted by cabletex7
No, I am not your mommy. However, you did lay down a nice chunk of change to spend an hour with me. That means my job is to spoil you, and that means a nice warm washcloth to make that afterglow last a little longer and feel more enjoyable.

I learned about cleaning a guy up with a warm wash cloth (NEVER a baby wipe LOL) when I was new and read alot of reviews to learn the ins and outs of my lovely new occupation.

So yes, I always always use a nice warm wash cloth - even if I already took care of most of the mess with my mouth. If I did my job right, you are still going to be a slobbering wet mess, so a wash cloth is still in order.

Fast food joints expect you to clean up your own mess, a nice restaurant takes care of that for you.
Fast food joints expect you to clean up your own mess, a nice restaurant takes care of that for you.

That is a good analogy. So far it seem that most of they ladies who have responded take care of clean up. Any of you ladies just throw the towel at the guy?
Considering how many fucktards do not come to the appointment clean, I find it ironic that a fucktard thincks the lady should do the clean up ... ijs.
Cleanup yourself. Originally Posted by cabletex7
I pretty much feel that way, any provided cleanup is bonus. I can take care of it she needs to go cry or something.

My favorite non-clean up is when the stripper makes me cum during a lap dance. Then there is a wet spot. I had this in Philly once and I went to a second club with the spot still wet, and a dancer there asked if it was pee or cum. I told her to see for herself and she stuck her nose right in it. Not sure if she guessed or not, but she got it right.
One of my ATFs, a mature lady, kept a warm lemony-smelling handcloth in some sort of container bedside. It was like those warm face cloths the airlines give you at the end of an international flight. I always meant to ask her how she did that and what she used. She was probably a former flight attendant. ;-)

I appreciate cleanup, but running off and standing in front of the sink waiting for the water to warm up is a bit of an awkward delay, but really not a reason to complain.
For me, there are two things that I consider as the cherries on top. These two things are definately something that puts her on my "definately" will see her again list. The first is her taking the time to wash me off with a super warm washcloth. This, to me, is a lady who is treating me like "her" man, even if for a little while. The second thing is after we have gone our separate ways, she sends a thoughtful little text like " it sure was nice to spend some time with you, or I had a great time tonight" This shows me that she has after the fact appreciation for the time and money spent. dj8
If the lady licks up and includes a shared shower that is awesome.
This question makes me wonder if you read the Girlfriend Experience page on my site...
I actually mentioned this very topic...

I just did it because it felt like a final way to share more intimacy.
Seems like common courtesy to me. My experience has been thst little things like that show appreciation and respect... They tend to make the experience more memorable as well. And frankly, I like being treated with similar respect. I can't expect to get that if I'm not willing to give it...
I can't let anyone leave without a shower...I'm just way to intimate and messy, Lotion everywhere and I continue to touch if the hour isn't over so a wash cloth is never enough. I also keep mens soap, plain soap, deo, and a few cologne options so they return to their day like nothing but the best thing ever, happened to them.
I pretty much feel that way, any provided cleanup is bonus. I can take care of it she needs to go cry or something.

My favorite non-clean up is when the stripper makes me cum during a lap dance. Then there is a wet spot. I had this in Philly once and I went to a second club with the spot still wet, and a dancer there asked if it was pee or cum. I told her to see for herself and she stuck her nose right in it. Not sure if she guessed or not, but she got it right. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Eww. That's a skanky ass stripper.
It is such a nice bonus and a small thing that can really decide if a session is good or great. The feeling of a warm wet washcloth is sooo nice especially when a woman is talking to you in a naughty way.
I had to laugh because I'm too a mature provider who brings a warm hand towel to clean up afterwards.

One of my ATFs, a mature lady, kept a warm lemony-smelling handcloth in some sort of container bedside. It was like those warm face cloths the airlines give you at the end of an international flight. I always meant to ask her how she did that and what she used. She was probably a former flight attendant. ;-)

I appreciate cleanup, but running off and standing in front of the sink waiting for the water to warm up is a bit of an awkward delay, but really not a reason to complain. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I need to learn this trick - would be nice not to have to get out of bed so we can stay all snuggly
I had to laugh because I'm too a mature provider who brings a warm hand towel to clean up afterwards.

I need to learn this trick - would be nice not to have to get out of bed so we can stay all snuggly Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
One example, there are many makes and models:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PR3...110_SY165_QL70
Me myself personally I love the clean up afterwards.I feel that it is the right thing to do after all you don't want to leave your dishes dirty do you? I also think that says a lot about that individuaI don't mean to offend anyone and if I do I'm sorry! But at the end of the day it's not what you do darling it's how you do it........Lol