Got Milk?

Yup what everyone else said. Huge market for lactating ladies. I will be lactating soon myself but I do not offer lactating services. I am already touched out from nursing my little one that I won't want anyone else sucking the milk from my boobs lol. My nipples are so sensitive and it's like nails on a chalk board to have a grown man with teeth sucking on my poor sensitive nipples. Maybe they will toughen up.
Guys love it! I have seen several milk maids!! They (nipples) do get better with time. Keep them going and they will produce for years!!
I would love some milk are they in San Antonio?
Fiona been too long since seeing you but YES,YES love MILK send her to me!!
sign me up because I love lactating ladies.... MM did you ever find your wolf's tail butt plug? it would be an awesome session to see you with the wolf's tail and lactating...

Yup what everyone else said. Huge market for lactating ladies. I will be lactating soon myself but I do not offer lactating services. I am already touched out from nursing my little one that I won't want anyone else sucking the milk from my boobs lol. My nipples are so sensitive and it's like nails on a chalk board to have a grown man with teeth sucking on my poor sensitive nipples. Maybe they will toughen up. Originally Posted by Malaya Milani
Hey fellas,
I'm in the Chicagoland area , 8 months pregnant and lactating
contact me if your in the Windy City
Xo kaylie

Considering your lady friend is likely in a given city, might be worthwhile posting your query there, such as San Antonio or Austin if she would like to provide in a given city.

Of course, if she wants to meet a group of local ladies & gentlemen, you know how to reach me. Originally Posted by ck1942