TATTOOS "LOVE OR HATE"

No hard and fast rule for me...I'm open minded. It all depends on the quality of the work, then number, type and location of the tattoo(s) and whether they fit the personality of the individual.

TP
Add me to the list of guys who hate them.

I of course have seen girls who have them, and really liked those girls and enjoyed the time I spent with them. However, I still wish they did not have any tattoos.
I was turned off on tattoos a few years ago when I was dating a stripper from Flashdancer in Arlington. Very attractive girl but had her ex's name tattooed across her stomach in 3 inch letters. It was very awkward DATY!
  • Coach
  • 02-26-2010, 06:03 AM
I don't care for them much.... But I have to admit xxx brazil, the suicide girl gets me hard everytime I see her pics on here. Can't really explain why...
they all depend on where and what they are ....but think about it ...a nice rosebud on your young very nice boobs .... 40 years from now it has turned into a hanging long stem rose ......
A lower back one and/or some near the ankles are ok by me, but if they are anywhere in the vicinity of where I might want to put my mouth, it kills the visual appeal/attraction for me.
I have attached a picture as I could not figure out how to insert the image in the body of this message.

***** Image removed, please review Image posting guidelines. *****

PPE
Love em, especially Berks and Vixens, fuck ya! They get me goin, (there tats too).
Ok not so much that one...
I have no tatoo's and personally don't like them.
I have beautiful milky white skin and I prefer to keep it that way!
I love the individualism and how the art can enhance the lines of a woman's frame. Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I've always thought it somewhat ironic that some people express their individuality by doing something that everyone else is doing.

I have yet to see a woman whose appearance was improved by the addition of ink (though there are some for whom the ink is a welcome distraction ). That won't stop me from completely foregoing the companionship of tattooed women (beggars, after all, can't be choosers), but how much ink she has and where it is are things I consider before initiating contact.
Love em, especially Berks and Vixens, fuck ya! They get me goin, (there tats too). Originally Posted by lilsmurf
I am beautiful either way
I don't mind them and depending on how they are done I find tats on a girls body extremely attractive.
I was turned off on tattoos a few years ago when I was dating a stripper from Flashdancer in Arlington. Very attractive girl but had her ex's name tattooed across her stomach in 3 inch letters. It was very awkward DATY! Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Reminds me of a now retired provider I'd seen several times who wanted to show her new tramp stamp that was a picture of her young son. Not exactly the image I wanted to see during K9!
too bad you didn't do a poll on this one so it would be easier to keep score