Prince Andrew, Allan Dershowitz, and Bill Clinton......this is really weird.

They are all hoping she actually swallowed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No shit! LOL
Jeffrey Epstein is a sleeze. Stories about his pimping girls and his relationship with Prince Andrew have published and known for years. I read an article about him and the prince about 4 years or so ago. Really this is all known stuff. I guess someone stopped paying off the girls at the center of this so they went public. Would not be surprised if Clinton got some but he really is a bit player in all this. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I think this is probably how the story will play out.
Basically, sullying Billy Clinton's reputation to hurt Hillary is at play here. The Republicans enjoy it but let the media do the dirty work. Typical political ploy.
Plus, does anyone give a shit about the Royal familia?
Well, Dershowitz has been crossing the line in the last few years. He supported enhance interrogations, the death penalty, somewhat in favor of pro-life (you have to read what he wrote), and against (OMG!) Islamic terrrorists. Maybe they figured that he is like David Mamet and needs to be taken down.
Plus, does anyone give a shit about the Royal familia? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The royals are a bunch of turds and need to be thrown out to the streets
wonder how all this figures in to the war on women

if you're a liberal the only crime another liberal will turn his back on you for is poverty
wonder how all this figures in to the war on women

if you're a liberal the only crime another liberal will turn his back on you for is poverty Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
...the "Hollywood Crowd' isn't expressing much "outrage" over the allegations.