false advertising

I don't find it a problem, but if a photo looks in any way to be not "real", I dismiss the ad.. which is easily half or more of all that I view. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pretty much this. Lots of times I want to enjoy all kinds of fuckery with the person I see in the pictures; but think what I'll get at the door won't be as appealing. I'd still probably fuck them... just not for what I was going to pay the person in the pictures.
This always confuses me... why not just thoroughly research reputable GFE or massage providers and move forward with setting something up when it's clear that the pictures in an advert and the person you meet are one and the same? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Same! Often when the gentlemen complain, I have a tendency to go look at their reviews. You learn a lot about a potential client from their reviews and where they find their companions. I was always taught that quality is better than quantity - I'm not sure why it doesn't also translate over to this specific community.
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2017, 11:27 PM
Same! Often when the gentlemen complain, I have a tendency to go look at their reviews. You learn a lot about a potential client from their reviews and where they find their companions. I was always taught that quality is better than quantity - I'm not sure why it doesn't also translate over to this specific community. Originally Posted by London-James
But quality does translate into this community very well, you're just not finding it, it won't be found in the coed or iso sections, guys in this site know who the top tier women are, And they are smoking hot btw.
Sometimes it does, but clearly it doesn't always translate... Hence the reason why the OP started this particular thread about being misled and lied to in the form of being lured in by a picture of a totally different person...

But quality does translate into this community very well...
As is London!

...and they are smoking hot btw.
This is so real! I wholly concur.

Same! Often when the gentlemen complain, I have a tendency to go look at their reviews. You learn a lot about a potential client from their reviews and where they find their companions. I was always taught that quality is better than quantity - I'm not sure why it doesn't also translate over to this specific community. Originally Posted by London-James
I was always taught that quality is better than quantity - I'm not sure why it doesn't also translate over to this specific community. Originally Posted by London-James
if you had testicles that are constantly on fire, and limited financial resources, you would get it, LOL..
Yes you can walk away.

Put your wallet in your glove box.

Walk-in the AMP and chat, if you think you need to walk away. There you go.

Say to the 50 year old lady "I forgot my wallet is in the car." Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Are you kidding me? That is the oldest, most lame trick in the newbie book. lol You have no idea what happens when you do that do you? Every provider knows that trick. You will be tracked (even if you parked a mile away). Your plate will be taken down and you don't even want to know what happens after that. IF you are too lazy to do proper due diligence AND you troll amps, you deserve whatever you get. One thing's for sure, your plate and name and address and probably much more are now in the hands of very questionable people. Good luck with that and try to not be suck a damn dick.