The "Guaranteed Money" concept

hey if it aint working out for ya UTR, send her my way, I'll fixit. lollol
There a point to this? Posted in the wrong forum... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That does it!!! I'm fucking Valerie next time she's in town!
I prefer long term arrangements as well. Though mine get a bit more than yalls seem to. The last girl that I had got 300/week and saw me twice a week. Once during the week and then we would go out Saturday or Sunday night.
im not too good at math but if he utr pays $150 a visit and u pay $300 for 2 visits a week that seems like she gets the same. mine does get less, but mine is not so hot. she's just convenient as she lives down the road and gives good head
That does it!!! I'm fucking Valerie next time she's in town! Originally Posted by utr_guy_in_houston
No doubt you and a lot of others, but again, what's the point of this thread? Go post it in the specific forum on the front page of ECCIE where all of these discussions belong. Was there a reason you posted this here?
what's the point of this thread? Go post it in the specific forum on the front page of ECCIE where all of these discussions belong. Was there a reason you posted this here? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I posted it here because the forum is about:

"Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Is this not a thought-provoking hobby related discussion?
Actually, it's a "look at me I want to tell you how great I am" discussion. Since there's nothing specific to Houston at all in here, and nothing but vague generalities and no information of use to someone, it belongs in the forum that was specifically created for guys like you to go brag about your conquests. Go check that forum out and then have the mods move it there.
Conquest?

As in a guy hanging around the water cooler bragging about getting a great piece of ass over the week end, and conveiniently leaves out the fact that he paid a Hooker?
What I have been looking for for a year now. You can't find that on ECCIE, though, and I guess I don't walk the right circles to find it. I enjoyed reading both your examples, UTR. ECCIE needs a 'SD/SB section separate from the provider section...... maybe just try it in a few cities like Houston and Dallas and see how it works.
  • ivan
  • 08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
I think you got tired looking in the mirror mate? You and the sugar daddy pimp Jackblack or whatever his face was should get a room
What I have been looking for for a year now. You can't find that on ECCIE, though, and I guess I don't walk the right circles to find it. I enjoyed reading both your examples, UTR. ECCIE needs a 'SD/SB section separate from the provider section...... maybe just try it in a few cities like Houston and Dallas and see how it works. Originally Posted by GentlemanTexan
Dude! Am I speaking Greek or something? There's a whole forum dedicated to this stupid shit...and there's an easy way to get access to it if you don't have any reviews...
Actually, it's a "look at me I want to tell you how great I am" discussion. Since there's nothing specific to Houston at all in here, and nothing but vague generalities and no information of use to someone, it belongs in the forum that was specifically created for guys like you to go brag about your conquests. Go check that forum out and then have the mods move it there. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I did my best to comply with the instructions provided. As you already know, none of what you say is supported in the "sub-forum description", so how would anybody be able to comply. In fact, how would we even know what you say is correct?

I also dispute that it's vague and unhelpful. It is very specific and it works quite well. Call it bragging if you like, but that's your own insecurities talking isn't it? I'm just trying to help those that want to learn from my 15 years of experience. If that's not you, stop reading my posts.
Go help those who want the help...in the specific forum created for the people who want your help...you threw out this "concept" like it was brand new or something, when in fact there are hundreds of you guys who are all carbon copies of each others in that forum...

I'm convinced you just don't know it exists, so I forgive your ignorance of that fact...

I'm just trying to help those that want to learn from my 15 years of experience. Originally Posted by utr_guy_in_houston
Jack? Calling Jack Flash?
Im still wondering if one of the girls is the cheerleader?
I think that any deal that both parties are happy with is a good one. If she's happy with the guaranteed revenue, and you're happy with the value you're getting, it's a win-win.

I always chuckle when some folks think things aren't negotiable in the hobby. In my experience, everything is negotiable. Especially when you learn to keep your mouth shut about your arrangement.