Wow!!!!!

Snow if think nota was making a joke as in which cause there have been some many.

Creed since you are having no luck here why don't you go to Dallas or somewhere else where you might be more prosperous.
Notanewbie....you know as well as i do that if i go on about his post that this thread will be shut down because the others have, and im all about keeping a thread open....just read alittle bit on his comments.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
sorry, the intent was not to close this threAD. I am pretty familiar with his race baiting , racist attitude and rants...I was just curious about the one that got you so swollen. PM is fine.
No sense cock blocking a bro just because he goes fucktard thread on occasion........whether a provider will see him is between him and the provider........his money is just as good as anyone elses.
no cock block here, I hope someone will fuck some sense into him.
If you haven't seen Luxury Daphne, you ain't hobbied. I'm just sayin... Originally Posted by cpi3000
awww babe....
so are you saying she sleeps around? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I wouldn't call what I do sleeping by far... just sayin
Come on Daphne.....give that man some chocolate love, while your at sit on his face so he cant talk. ..I'll buy you something pretty or a strong drink. wink
Snow's getting laid!!!!
Too bad it wasn't me.
sorry, the intent was not to close this threAD. I am pretty familiar with his race baiting , racist attitude and rants...I was just curious about the one that got you so swollen. PM is fine. Originally Posted by notanewbie
sorry notanewbie, didnt mean to get heated with you or come off wrong to you...I didnt get the (WHICH) part my mistake.....RC just gets my blood running

DH nobodys cock blocking this fucktard but himself...lol...he needs to know when to step away from the keyboard..

and yes boardman i feel just ALITTLE better now...alittle
i know right, havent had none in 4 days, whats a pregnant girl to do....guess i need to work huh...lol

need to get some!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I give discounts to pregnant ladies.

i know right, havent had none in 4 days, whats a pregnant girl to do....guess i need to work huh...lol

Girl if you didn't have such regular hours like the rest of I would have been more than happy to take care of your problem real fast lol
I give discounts to pregnant ladies.

Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

You are so wrong for this....funny as hell..BUT WRONG......

I'll give her the best deal....FREE....she's hot....
Snow!!!!!!!!!!
Hormone overload. Originally Posted by boardman

I don't think it's her hormones you should be worried about...
CB im sorry swettie as much as i like you, you just dont have the avatar that AllofAmber has....i mean look at it, WOW, Ninja with Huge boobs, nice ass, and an NDA Policy......and free.....shes the winner!!!!

TMFT......NOW THATS TOOOO FUNNY!!!!
You are so wrong for this....funny as hell..BUT WRONG......

I'll give her the best deal....FREE....she's hot.... Originally Posted by allofamber

I will match the free deal offered by AllofAmber. Heck I will even give the same deal to Amber if she wants to join in a threesome.