2nd qtr GDP revised to 3%!

Do you need help in understanding what you post? I could pluck out a shit load of other data that Trump is not responsible for...Yet your dumbass seems to want to give Trump credit for the Sun coming up.

You dollar is buying less, should Trump be credited with that? Originally Posted by WTF
You simpleton, tomorrow's dollars are always less than today's dollars. What's your fucking point dumbass? You want to take my bet? You won't. The economy will be much better under Trump. Why do you continue to suck Obamas balls? He was far from a "Libertarian " like yourself!
That's because EATLER is eating up his own profits...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Typical of the pig. Nothing to say but he gets his hardon for fatgay pics. Disgusting. But the pig is disgusting.
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2017, 07:23 PM
You simpleton, tomorrow's dollars are always less than today's dollars. Originally Posted by bambino
Buying power dicklicker.

If wages surpass inflation, you have more buying power.

If the dollar weakens abroad (which it has) Americans have less buying power.
Typical of the pig. Nothing to say but he gets his hardon for fatgay pics. Disgusting. But the pig is disgusting. Originally Posted by bambino
Assup the pig thinks Michael Moore is a fatgay "economist"...

Buying power dicklicker.

If wages surpass inflation, you have more buying power.

If the dollar weakens abroad (which it has) Americans have less buying power. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't try to act intelligent. It's just not you.
You (sic) dollar is buying less, should Trump be credited with that? Originally Posted by WTF
Buying power dicklicker.

If the dollar weakens abroad (which it has) Americans have less buying power. Originally Posted by WTF
So they buy more domestic goods and less imports, keeping jobs at home. Got a problem with that, fagboy?
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 06:52 AM
So they buy more domestic goods and less imports, keeping jobs at home. Got a problem with that, fagboy? Originally Posted by lustylad
How are you Trump cocksuckers gonna do that? All those MAGA caps are foreign made.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Don't try to act intelligent. It's just not you. Originally Posted by bambino
If you compare Obama job numbers from last year with Trumps , they are almost exactly the same. Hmmmmmm.

If you compare Obama job numbers from last year with Trumps, they are almost exactly the same. Hmmmmmm. Originally Posted by WTF
If you compare how limp your dick was last year with your inability to get an erection this year, it's exactly the same. Hmmmmm.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 08:19 AM
If you compare how limp your dick was last year with your inability to get an erection this year, it's exactly the same. Hmmmmm. Originally Posted by lustylad
Awwww you want my dick in your mouth to compare...how flattering. Maybe you can stick your finger up bambino's ass while measuring my dick with your tonsil.

That way you two can't snitch on T H O R while crying about snitching!

Awwww you want my dick in your mouth to compare...how flattering. Maybe you can stick your finger up bambino's ass while measuring my dick with your tonsil.

That way you two can't snitch on T H O R while crying about snitching!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Lying again. You're a lying machine. Why don't you stick your finger up Asswipe ass? And he can shove his big hands up your ass.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Lying again. You're a lying machine. Why don't you stick your finger up Asswipe ass? And he can shove his big hands up your ass. Originally Posted by bambino
What am I lying about? You liking finger stuck up your ass by husky voiced old women or lustylad snitching on me?

Because both are true...
What am I lying about? You liking finger stuck up your ass by husky voiced old women or lustylad snitching on me?

Because both are true... Originally Posted by WTF
I'm going to tell your mom to take the computer away from you this weekend. You're spinning out of control. Take some time off. Do something worthwhile with yourself.
Take some time off. Do something worthwhile with yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Go down to Meyerland and help your tenants pump all the water out of their hovels!
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Go down to Meyerland and help your tenants pump all the water out of their hovels! Originally Posted by lustylad
Already been done dippy shit.