Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

Boss called a last min meeting,a friend needs me
on and on

“Something came up at work”, “I got pulled over”, “I got a flat”....
Originally Posted by Vero214
kinda like my Dog ate my homework lol
So i guess these are the most convenient excuses for both sides. I remember as a kid i killed my dead grandma 27+ times as an explanation to skip homework :-). Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
The only thing in a provider's life that's in greater danger than her phone, is her grandmother.
My guess is, “The Truth is stranger than Fiction.”
Shit happens. I have more than several times have something come up when scheduled with a provider. I couldn't make the apt because the risk / reward didn't work. I called or emailed to make the situation known. I practiced what I preach.

Any number of times I have had providers whom I know were ' there ': on line, advertising as ready to go and available, who were totally silent. Or there responses in a conversation via PM or text, were so long and staggered which leads me to believe they either didn't want to see me, or kept stringing me along because they didn't want to admit something or another.

I don't care. I remember them and they won't get a return request. No biggie. It is the nature of the business.

I don't think there were ever ' good old days ' in this regard. NCNS on both sides. Radio silence on both sides. Get used to it.
My phone is always dying cause I’m always on it....
I’m rough on cell phones too cause I’m always on the go...it drops out of my lap and I can’t tell you how many times the screen has cracked and I can’t see the screen or type on it

In fact while I’m Colorado this week I dropped my iPhone and a crack was under my lcd screen I had to find a place there to fix it and 100 dollars later it works again but in the mean time communication was impossible
Cause most hookers are liars and things that fall under forum guidelines forbidden subjects.
Cause most hookers are liars and things that fall under forum guidelines forbidden subjects. Originally Posted by CG2014
What a loaded assumption that is....
Don’t know what kind of hookers y’all meet but I’m very sober...that’s just sad imo
pretty sure your current avatar is in violation of a forum rule..
Because they can’t find the charger
kinda like my Dog ate my homework lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Actually, this has happened to my kids before
Metro isn't a reliable carrier, js
What a loaded assumption that is....
Don’t know what kind of hookers y’all meet but I’m very sober...that’s just sad imo Originally Posted by Analeese
Talk about your ears are burning and taking my comments so personally.

I said MOST, not ALL.

It wasn't directed at you but you made it to be directed at you with your reply.

Funny how you are the FIRST and ONLY hooker to reply to it and not only that, you took my comment way too personally.
Talk about your ears are burning and taking my comments so personally.

I said MOST, not ALL.

It wasn't directed at you but you made it to be directed at you with your reply.

Funny how you are the FIRST and ONLY hooker to reply to it by taking it so personally. Originally Posted by CG2014
I didn’t take it personal at all actually....
Just found it funny you would say that...you have no idea what these ladies have been through and what brought them here and led them to the choices they make.

Like my PM said to you CG I appreciate your opinions and posts and that still is the case ...take a chill pill man

Do you think any other hooker is going to come here and deny or admit to that forbidden topic? Nope. Probably not. ...but I am honest...so there you go..
pretty sure your current avatar is in violation of a forum rule.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Pretty sure it’s not...my avatar is my self expression and nudity including the tiny slip of my nip is most certainly allowed...but If you have a problem with it why don’t you RTM it mr hall monitor lmfao