Gangbangs...part 3

I am part of a Gangbang group here in dallas... we just had a train of I think 46 followed by the next meeting of 33, I would consider it a train. The girls arent near as hot as Rain but they sure draw a crowd. I have not partaken just took pics and video.
Speed
I've never done it... have only done straight MFM including DP.

But... my fantasy is four couples... guys on girls, girls on girls, guys on guys... ANYTHING goes.

This one will probably stay a fantasy, but damn does it make me hard just thinking about it. Originally Posted by NaughtyButNice
Thought I was the only one who thought like that. Also my fantasy is to be the "clean up" guy.
Dallas i want to come back to NOLA > Saints Play tonight, btw im so excited! Oh yeah, what was i talking about? Coming to NOLA i think we should do doubles, not girl on girl, but just a gang bang of sorts, i tried to set it up here, but the scheduling was murder. We could do 2 providers 1 price and split the fun ?
Damn, I'm deprived of being depraved. I still haven't tried MFM yet. Should I be advertising for a pair of gentlemen to initiate me? I have, however, just recently experienced FMF. Very tasty sandwich.
Dallas i want to come back to NOLA > Saints Play tonight, btw im so excited! Oh yeah, what was i talking about? Coming to NOLA i think we should do doubles, not girl on girl, but just a gang bang of sorts, i tried to set it up here, but the scheduling was murder. We could do 2 providers 1 price and split the fun ? Originally Posted by subcilla
I am great as a clean up guy.
mmmmmmmmmmmm Sibcilla--call me when you do come here sexy lady..we could have some real wild fun babe!!!
I have to admit I have given serious consideration to such an undertaking---
Damn, I'm deprived of being depraved. I still haven't tried MFM yet. Should I be advertising for a pair of gentlemen to initiate me? I have, however, just recently experienced FMF. Very tasty sandwich. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thats the best way, just put it out there girl
I want to know More about your experiences.....Umm...Yea!!! hott!!!
I have done some wild things.... But girl would love to Know you deep Dirty secrets....
U can pretend I am the reporter from Interview with a vampire, and u are withholding a secret...
This is Good Erotica Stuff....
I love Pleasure!! all types...
mmmm...
You go Girl!!
Dallas I'll fuck longer than thirty minutes, anytime!
December anytime too...
So thats PPE and me lets set it up!
I have to admit I have given serious consideration to such an undertaking--- Originally Posted by DecemberLove
December...let's talk. I will send you a message thru my P411 account.
Dallas Rain Please Let me know when the next is!!! Gotta be there!! for support!!!
December anytime too...
So thats PPE and me lets set it up! Originally Posted by lilsmurf
+1.... so it is 3! minimum gangbang territory!
December anytime too...
So thats PPE and me lets set it up! Originally Posted by lilsmurf

Hmmmm-- an interesting proposal
Hmmmm-- an interesting proposal Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Oh yes!!