Intel on a "Horny Queen"?

My thoughts as well as soon as I saw the radiator. I also look for the electrical outlets.
My thoughts as well as soon as I saw the radiator. I also look for the electrical outlets. Originally Posted by fancylicker6911
I did the same! I noticed that none were showing. I thought maybe they cropped them out of one or two photos, as it’s unusual to have a group of photos taken in a room and not have any show up.
Your sentence cut off, but I’m going to guess: when you googled the number something like the Tarrant County DA’s office shows up?

That’s a scam that actually has made the papers. They’re spoofing the phone numbers of LE so the unwitting believes it’s real. It’s not. LE is not going to call you on the phone to tell you to pay a fine. First of all, you don’t pay a fine until you’re convicted of a crime, sign the ticket, etc.

Second, they are gonna show up at your door and bust your ass, not call you on the phone. Originally Posted by TinMan

Yea pretty much. it is funny tho
It’s also why boards like this are still essential. We can learn from each other and avoid the scams and busts.
Anyone got this broad to respond to anything? I've texted a couple times and nada.
Anyone got this broad to respond to anything? I've texted a couple times and nada. Originally Posted by silksmooth
Or, maybe the Russian equivalent.