The Canadian Carpetbagger (Ted Cruz) is blasted by fellow GOP Senators

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. It was called the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993" and was sponsored by Chafee of Rhode Island and 20 others including current Senate members Hatch and Grassley.

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stor...form-bill.aspx
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. It was called the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993" and was sponsored by Chafee of Rhode Island and 20 others including current Senate members Hatch and Grassley.

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stor...form-bill.aspx Originally Posted by chefnerd

in all probability the Kaiser link will get questioned ... sooooooooooo

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/s1770

18 republicans 2 dems
Everyone of the Republican senators who sponsored that 1993 legislation are gone ! Many were kicked out by their own constituents !

That proposal went no where; it is of no meaning to today's discussion........
Really, when did Hatch and Grassley leave? Right, no meaning just because you say so, even thought it is very nearly identical to the current ACA.
Everyone of the Republican senators who sponsored that 1993 legislation are gone ! Many were kicked out by their own constituents !

That proposal went no where; it is of no meaning to today's discussion........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Another AWESOME relevant comment by the king of LIES!

You've got more spin cycles than a top of the line Maytag, I tell you whut...

You are right; those 2 hacks still remain in the senate; Hatch barely hung on to his Senate seat..............like I said, that proposal went nowhere...so what does it have to do with today ?
Did that PROPOSED "plan" have a tax as an alternative to required insurance?
Did that PROPOSED "plan" allow a department secretary to pass out EXEMPTIONS?
Did that PROPOSED "plan" authorize the IRS to enforce its provisions?
Did that PROPOSED "plan" require centralized health and financial information? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Answering a question that you apparently missed WW, and Hillarycare went nowhere either that same year.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 03:54 PM
You are right; those 2 hacks still remain in the senate; Hatch barely hung on to his Senate seat..............like I said, that proposal went nowhere...so what does it have to do with today ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

durrrrrrrrr

the republitards were for it then, get it?
Lame duck usually refers to the last part of a administration . Why an I not surprised you didn't know. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Little Eva, your stupidity is getting scary. The bill was passed by a "lame duck" Congress, after the 2010 election, but before the new members took office. This was done because there was no way in hell the new Congress would ever pass that piece of shit. So Obama bullied, threatened and dealt so it would pass against the will of the people. The outgoing members of Congress had nothing to lose. So they collectively said "fuck you" to the country on their way out.
When did the elections move to March? The bill was passed and sent to Obama on March 21, and it was signed on March 23.
Chef, well I'll be damned. You're right. There's time for me to edit and remove my erroneous post, but I won't. I got the dates wrong. Plain and simple.

I will even kindly apologize to Little Eva.

So flame away, gents. I missed one. Enjoy it, because it doesn't happen very often.

Thanks, Chef!
You are right; those 2 hacks still remain in the senate; Hatch barely hung on to his Senate seat..............like I said, that proposal went nowhere...so what does it have to do with today ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well what do the monuments have to do with today? Other than you, John Cornyn and a couple of other imbeciles think that's the impact of the shutdown...
Little Eva, your stupidity is getting scary. The bill was passed by a "lame duck" Congress, after the 2010 election, but before the new members took office. This was done because there was no way in hell the new Congress would ever pass that piece of shit. So Obama bullied, threatened and dealt so it would pass against the will of the people. The outgoing members of Congress had nothing to lose. So they collectively said "fuck you" to the country on their way out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Oh good you are still alive there was a crazy person shot in Washington, and I was afraid it was you.
BUMP