Female clients?

you can pay me!;}
I would do it for free!
Liz....I know a couple of ladies who would be happy to vouch for you (HEE HEE)
You did GOOD
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Where do women go to find a provider? Eccie doesn't seem set up in a way that would allow a woman to be a member or write reviews but are there other sites?

Just curious because I know there are women who pay for sex, just wondering where they find it... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Make occasional posts here talking about what you are interested in--I suspect some will seek you out.

Definitely P411 as well.

Not sure about TER. Several years ago it was tollerable for women, but that was before it was sold. I spend little time on there any more.
Just for the record, I have known more than a few female hobbyists (including several female couples) both on and off the boards (and the known is not in the biblical sense).

My usual advice to them is to create a handle and make sure that nothing in their profile refers to them personally, and also to never post, but to introduce themselves only via pm and keep everything on the down low. My assumption is that their profile does identify them as female, but that's all.

Several have actually attended events in Austin and San Antonio and Houston over the years. And they were well vouched and verified, too. Far as I know, a couple actually posted reviews (on aspd) but of course did not receive review credit. I have heard of a couple websites that purportedly cater to lady hobbyists, but I have never actually sought those out, so might just be rumors.

I once knew know two lady hobbyists back when who wrote reviews but only shared those via email or pm.

There are more than a few male+female couples here still attending events but only the hubby does reviews. And several female+female pairs are still on the invite lists.

Events have been open to and attended by all types of hobbyists and providers (with the proper vouching, of course) for many years.
I can TESTIFY. Lol but.... seriously