The overnight outcall

This is purely speculation, but I think the reason providers set their overnight rates as high as they do is out of fear for clients with expectations like this:

I want a fuck fest...

If I have a 12 hour overnight planned best believe at least half of it Ill be fucking something...

Your could book her for three to five separate appointments the same night for all that jazz... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Most providers would be more likely to budge on their rates if they were put at ease, something like telling them you really want more of a date and only maybe an hour or two of times more... one on one with them.

I have met with incredible friends, from sharing a martini on the beach to golfing and movies and theater productions, stopping by a club in a random city, playful banter and sexual innuendoes in the midst of a fancy dinner, and I believe those things take experiences to the next level.

Some clients/hobbyists compare providers to food. You can go to Wendy's or Charley's... but is it right or wrong to pick one and never eat at the other?

I don't view it as right or wrong, I view it as personal preference.

If I go to Wendy's, I can order and eat my meal and be done in 15-30 minutes and spend less than $10.
If I go to Charley's, I can order and eat my meal and it's easy to be there for 1-2 hours and spend over $100.
My tab at Charley's can easily be 10 times what I spend at Wendy's. Is this reason enough for me to never dine at Charley's? To some yes, but others would argue eating at a great steakhouse is worth the splurge on occasion.
This is purely speculation, but I think the reason providers set their overnight rates as high as they do is out of fear for clients with expectations like this:

Most providers would be more likely to budge on their rates if they were put at ease, something like telling them you really want more of a date and only maybe an hour or two of times more... one on one with them.

I have met with incredible friends, from sharing a martini on the beach to golfing and movies and theater productions, stopping by a club in a random city, playful banter and sexual innuendoes in the midst of a fancy dinner, and I believe those things take experiences to the next level.

Some clients/hobbyists compare providers to food. You can go to Wendy's or Charley's... but is it right or wrong to pick one and never eat at the other?

I don't view it as right or wrong, I view it as personal preference.

If I go to Wendy's, I can order and eat my meal and be done in 15-30 minutes and spend less than $10.
If I go to Charley's, I can order and eat my meal and it's easy to be there for 1-2 hours and spend over $100.
My tab at Charley's can easily be 10 times what I spend at Wendy's. Is this reason enough for me to never dine at Charley's? To some yes, but others would argue eating at a great steakhouse is worth the splurge on occasion. Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
I agree with you.

It sometimes seems that a few of our fellow hobbyist's forget (or don't care) that these ladies are still human beings who have feelings, wants, desires, fears, and even the need for downtime and relaxation. I try to always keep that in mind.
I have a overnighter almost once a month with a reg and we do whatever HE wants to do!

From going to the zoo....(Houston zoo)

To Hiking...(Austin Nation Park)

To the Galveston Bay for some late night fishing...(Galveston Bay about a week ago)

or just simply making out on a boat while the sun set...(Galveston bay, same night)

We meet up...have BCD for about an hr or 2, go for outdoor activities, eat, come back for more BCD activites, sleep, wake up to more BCD activites, eat Breakfast and I leave! Sometimes more BCD or sometimes less....it is all in the communication!

EVERY provider is different...so communicate with HER!

know the girl you want to have this overnighter with and not just alittle bit...
make sure you pick something she will have fun doing tooo...
and if you plan on fucking her the ENTIRE night, MAKE SURE SHE IS AWARE OF THAT...
Have had several over the years with different providers. One, we would typically spend the whole night at her incall, several rounds BCD and sleeping - she only charged me her usual hour fee for the whole night. Once we went to another provider friend of hers for an hour of drinks then the three of us went out for more drinks and dinner. Her friend got so shit faced, had to carry her into her apartment and put her to bed. Another, we went out for dinner, back to her incall for BCD and sleep and then out for breakfast in the morning. A third, we went out to a club to listen to a band she knew, then dinner and then back to her place for BCD and sleep. Again with the third, we just ate in at her place then BCD and sleep.
At my age, I don't see more than 3 go's at it over, say, an 8-hour period, or even say, from 8PM to 8AM...a 12-hour period.

If I had a 12-hour hangout window with a provider, I could see it going something similar to:

First arrival, getting that 'first one' out of the way. I'd probably done with that in 20-30 min. Since the clock isn't a factor, we could easily lay there another 20. Shower up, get dressed, and catch a movie or something. 2-3 hours gone by the time all that transpires. Get some food after that. Maybe another 'go at it' upon getting back to the room. We could sit up and cruise on Eccie or BP or any other sites she may know about, OR maybe watch a rerun on TV as the night winded down (probably threatening midnight at this point).

Now it's bedtime, and not necessarily for BCD...unless she wants to and can get me up. If not, shit, let's go to sleep. At oh, maybe 3am or so, I might stiffen up a little bit (because I'm excited to be in bed with a hot, sexy ass provider, and I will most likely be spooning with that big ass booty pressed up against me, giving me the wood). Maybe not, but maybe. I may attempt to see if she's 'not sleep', or I could save myself for the morning, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to go at it one more time before wrapping up the event.

So, 3 attempts will likely happen. Maybe 4, but unlikely that it'll be more than 4. And if so, it'll most likely be 'husband and wifey' kind of sex (regular ol' mish, slow paced, non pounding, kissing, if she wants to get on top that's fine, under the covers...I like the way that feels). Maybe some spooning (this has REALLY become my favorite position over the last couple years).

In all honesty, an overnighter with me would most likely be very close to unspectacular. I don't mean it'll be a drag, but it won't be a 4th of July, wham-bam, party over here kind of thing. I hope that makes sense. It'll probably be the easiest overnighter you'd ever have, a chilled out, relaxed evening.
At my age, I don't see more than 3 go's at it over, say, an 8-hour period, or even say, from 8PM to 8AM...a 12-hour period.

If I had a 12-hour hangout window with a provider, I could see it going something similar to:

First arrival, getting that 'first one' out of the way. I'd probably done with that in 20-30 min. Since the clock isn't a factor, we could easily lay there another 20. Shower up, get dressed, and catch a movie or something. 2-3 hours gone by the time all that transpires. Get some food after that. Maybe another 'go at it' upon getting back to the room. We could sit up and cruise on Eccie or BP or any other sites she may know about, OR maybe watch a rerun on TV as the night winded down (probably threatening midnight at this point).

Now it's bedtime, and not necessarily for BCD...unless she wants to and can get me up. If not, shit, let's go to sleep. At oh, maybe 3am or so, I might stiffen up a little bit (because I'm excited to be in bed with a hot, sexy ass provider, and I will most likely be spooning with that big ass booty pressed up against me, giving me the wood). Maybe not, but maybe. I may attempt to see if she's 'not sleep', or I could save myself for the morning, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to go at it one more time before wrapping up the event.

So, 3 attempts will likely happen. Maybe 4, but unlikely that it'll be more than 4. And if so, it'll most likely be 'husband and wifey' kind of sex (regular ol' mish, slow paced, non pounding, kissing, if she wants to get on top that's fine, under the covers...I like the way that feels). Maybe some spooning (this has REALLY become my favorite position over the last couple years).

In all honesty, an overnighter with me would most likely be very close to unspectacular. I don't mean it'll be a drag, but it won't be a 4th of July, wham-bam, party over here kind of thing. I hope that makes sense. It'll probably be the easiest overnighter you'd ever have, a chilled out, relaxed evening. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I usually book that 8pm to 8am time frame. I like it because most ladies will know what to expect. She can also prepare and eat well in advance of that. By the time our first session is completed everything is closed anyways.......

You just described most of how my overnights when a dinner date was attached have went. About 3 to 5 bells so I agree, probably routinely 4. And in two of those cases it takes much longer to nutt (morning wood, and the second session usually). If she swallows and has a lot of enthusiasm and won't let me sleep.....routinely 3....but not many ladies have drive like that.

But in my case, I don't want a dinner date or going out time to be subtracted from the twelve hours I like in the bedroom. I book more time if she perfers to dine and such. But usually girls get more sleepy from that stuff. Its a good way to milk time, and make hours go by faster......but I don't always seek that. By the time you finally get back to the room she's full of mexican food, lethargic, and she wants to lounge and linger......I prefer a good two hour session......and then msog before going out if I so choose. Id book an earlier time frame to accommodate that if it was an option.

Sometimes I'm very blunt, and the lady I might feel open to seeing behind closed doors is one I wouldn't necessarily be seen with in public. Sometimes I want to keep it homely. I just feel like woman who offer this should be chameleon to this and not tax the guys who actually is showing passion with enthusiasm for you bodily. I almost feel like if the provider is actually not sleep....or watching tv playing solitare on her phone I'm not doing enough to keep her entertained. I just don't understand why its looked down upon for a client to prefer or request more sex than not.