Guys is it pleasing your fantasy or your provider

• Doove
  • 06-24-2010, 09:28 PM
I think a little humility is in order as well. For this thread to reflect reality and truth, the following must be said:

As a general rule, the two things hobbyists can do to please a provider are:

1. Pay her
2. Leave Originally Posted by NormalBob
For the most part, no disagreement. My initial reply was just a fun way of saying that my getting off is only one small piece of the satisfaction i get out of an encounter. Dare i say, it's even pretty far down the list.
For the most part, no disagreement. My initial reply was just a fun way of saying that my getting off is only one small piece of the satisfaction i get out of an encounter. Dare i say, it's even pretty far down the list. Originally Posted by Doove
I don't mean to sound to ugly about it... but, still, perspective is usually a gift.
You get back what you give...its a simple rule of life.
  • Niktu
  • 06-25-2010, 08:56 AM
The eternal search for the exception.... Originally Posted by NormalBob

check Chevalier's blog, the #1 client fantasy of all time
http://chevalierdallas.wordpress.com...14/number-one/
  • Aguy
  • 06-28-2010, 07:12 AM
I'm not the kind of guy where it's ever all about me. I find that for me to repeat with a provider we have to "click" someway. It's not just about getting off. The more enjoyable It is for her the better. It's just like your doctor or other health care provider. If I start to feel that all I represent is a 50 dollar bill walking trough the door I'm going to find someone else to goto. Yes there is a financial transaction there, but when it is all done I hope she is thinking "I hope he comes back" and not "If I could afford it I wouldn't let him come back"
Wow guys that was all very good stuff it's nice to know I am not the only sucker for pussy.