Who's more annoying whispers or still looking?

Me too lol Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I wonder about his latest adventures. Defiantly a weirdo but could tell a story.
I think the OP is the one most annoyed after one of the parties he posted has the dirt on him that he could share via PM.

Whispers is the whizz champion here.
They are both annoying as shit but not even nearly as annoying as the dude that bragged about his juiced up bionic dick non stop. Who was that guy? Maybe I'm thinking San Antonio
I do not know either one of them. However both SL and Whispers are both good contributors to this board, and bring good and entertaining threads. The most annoying person on eccie is little treetop. His campaign against amp's is illegitimate and damaging to this board.
I do not know either one of them. However both SL and Whispers are both good contributors to this board, and bring good and entertaining threads. The most annoying person on eccie is little treetop. His campaign against amp's is illegitimate and damaging to this board. Originally Posted by winn dixie
How am I damaging?

That must mean I have power.
They are both annoying as shit but not even nearly as annoying as the dude that bragged about his juiced up bionic dick non stop. Who was that guy? Maybe I'm thinking San Antonio Originally Posted by hardnfast
I miss The Blue Wienie Machine.
How am I damaging?

That must mean I have power. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

No. It just means you are ignorant of the added risk the shit you post brings to others here trying to minimize their risk. You are never going to be effective with your chosen cause but you might bring pain to others as a result.
They are both annoying as shit but not even nearly as annoying as the dude that bragged about his juiced up bionic dick non stop. Who was that guy? Maybe I'm thinking San Antonio Originally Posted by hardnfast
Bonn
I believe he is one & the same. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Speaking of annoying..... Dik Doc Marshmallow has my vote!
I miss The Blue Wienie Machine. Originally Posted by Precious_b
C'mon man!
It's a hard choice lol I'm going to have to go with whispers on this one
Frankly im sure at this point nobody gives two shits about your opinion bitch boy.
I can't find the poll I did a month ago on who people would rather have sex with. Whispers or SL.

I think SL won.
I'm pretty sure most providers would take their money and not give them shit lol
I'm pretty sure most providers would take their money and not give them shit lol Originally Posted by Beachplayer03

Not everyone is a scumbag like you.