Gifts

I have always had the idea to us this on a woman:

http://store.babeland.com/vibrators-...ibrating-panty

Take her out on to a drink or whatever while she wears the special undies. I of course have the remote. Then, every now and again, you give her a little vibe. The intensity builds for a while, and then back to the room for some more fun. I think the control and not know when it will go off is the fun!!

Anyone want to try??? Originally Posted by ragooh_aus
The devout Christian lady I mentioned in another thread (hump like a nymphomaniac on Saturday night; fall into depression and moan about her sinfulness Sunday morning) didn't need the panties (or any other vibrator, though she did have a well-stocked toy chest). She was so orgasmic all she needed to do to get off was cross her legs and vibrate her foot just... so... She did it on our first date just to impress me, and it was impressive*.

Thank god she loved sucking cock, or she'd have never needed me (or any other guy...).

Cheers,

bcg

* Yes, I know, I know... the point of the vibrating panties is the fact that she doesn't have control over when the stimulation comes, and you do. My friend wouldn't have been into that.
The devout Christian lady I mentioned in another thread (hump like a nymphomaniac on Saturday night; fall into depression and moan about her sinfulness Sunday morning) didn't need the panties (or any other vibrator, though she did have a well-stocked toy chest). She was so orgasmic all she needed to do to get off was cross her legs and vibrate her foot just... so... She did it on our first date just to impress me, and it was impressive*.

Thank god she loved sucking cock, or she'd have never needed me (or any other guy...).

Cheers,

bcg

* Yes, I know, I know... the point of the vibrating panties is the fact that she doesn't have control over when the stimulation comes, and you do. My friend wouldn't have been into that.

Would not happen to have retained name and address of most illustrious lady from past? Nymphomaniacs like policemen are never around when most needed. Am not Christian ,but would like to spend a little time in her pew.
Would not happen to have retained name and address of most illustrious lady from past? Nymphomaniacs like policemen are never around when most needed. Am not Christian ,but would like to spend a little time in her pew. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
At the time (over ten years ago) she was renting to own a house in a small Illinois town near Alton (metro St. Louis area). I've actually thought of doping out the address (with Google maps it'd be fairly easy, especially if Google Street views has gotten to her neighborhood) and sending her a letter, but if I did so it'd be in the hopes of rekindling our relationship. Realistically, I'm very sure she's got a new boyfriend (if not husband) and it's best to just let the past rest in peace.

In 52 years on this earth, she's the only woman I've truly regretted losing (and another reason to regret having been transferred to Memphis way back when). But alas, you never know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Cheers,

bcg
  • ndark
  • 04-13-2010, 12:28 AM

In 52 years on this earth, she's the only woman I've truly regretted losing (and another reason to regret having been transferred to Memphis way back when). But alas, you never know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
My GOD!! BCG...just what kind of forum do you think this is?? GROSS!!
I kid, I kid!! Thanks for sharing. Takes a real man, among like minds to give clear thoughts so well.-NDark
My GOD!! BCG...just what kind of forum do you think this is?? GROSS!! Originally Posted by ndark
Hey, I figger y'all need to be shaken up a bit from time to time.

Cheers,

bcg
toys... i love toys Lily and that one looks like fun!
I would like to say thanks to someone very special that got me a very SPECIAL toy and I know he can't wait to use it again.

Also thanks to the great lingerie that will be worn soon in some alluring photos somewhere!!

I love My LIFE!!! XOXOXOX..........NOW BACK TO PACKING!!
Right on gurl--yep yep, the gentlemen we enjoy here in Arkansas are definitely worth a shout out
Right on gurl--yep yep, the gentlemen we enjoy here in Arkansas are definitely worth a shout out Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
How 'bout us TN guys.............we have skills too!!!!! ;-)
Yeah yeah, you guys are ok too I guess
How 'bout us TN guys.............we have skills too!!!!! ;-) Originally Posted by beetle
Obviously, it's not skills that impress these ladies, it's toys.

Perhaps something like this:

Cheers,

bcg
Obviously, it's not skills that impress these ladies, it's toys.

Perhaps something like this:

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yeah BCG, I'm beginning to think so. Guess I need to rethink a few things and get to the workshop to work on some new toys. I need to become the Tim Taylor of sexual toys.

Lily, behave or no more SPECIALS for you.......LOL.
I just had the joy of experiencing one of these delightful devices with a provider... she brought it to the session...

She placed it at an appropriate place between our bodies and we did a little humping and bumping ... accomplished two things: first got Lil Huck to come back to life for another round; and second, it was the first time I ever heard a lady scream. "I can't take any more!!"
Thank you Hitachi.

H
I have a small vibrator "clit stimulator" that is wonderful to put between partners while mish. Both can feel the vibration... MMmmm

I have thought a remote controlled vibrator would be a lot of fun. Let your partner have the remote and go to a public place -dinner, club, etc.... how exciting!

There is a lady in MS who can orgasm by having her calves rubbed in a certain way. It is amazing!
I have thought a remote controlled vibrator would be a lot of fun. Let your partner have the remote and go to a public place -dinner, club, etc.... how exciting!

There is a lady in MS who can orgasm by having her calves rubbed in a certain way. It is amazing! Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
Heya sweetness! I brought my dang remote to the M&G - thought to get a "collection" from the ladies, throw them in a bowl and let the guys blindly choose one and......But everybody else said they didn't have one (note to self - buy 20 more for the next M&G)

I just got a new toy. Lemme see if I can take a pic - I am liking this little thing.