Review: MissPriscillaLyn- Horrible experience and waste of a day

Thank you for the info.

A while back she caught my eye but after some research I decided not to go through with it.
...Did a search on her in Co-Ed. Did you read the prior NC/NS thread on her here? ... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Actually, I didnt. If I did, I dont think I would have stuck around for that long. I certainly wouldnt have turned around and come back a second time.

Looks like this sort of stuff is something this provider does all the time.

And thats just it ... I didnt read these b/c they DONT show up in her reviews. Thats great that there are lots of other places- but I think its totally misleading to not include these in the reviews section.

Also, since the moderators dont grant any review credit for posting a flake situation ... I bet it happens a lot more than is posted.

I understand everything everyone is saying that providers need a way to respond and whatnot- but that issue is the case on EVERY negative review scenario- nothing unique here about no call/ no show. Either let em reply to all negative review scenarios- or include NC/ NS to the reviews and let the power of sheer numbers do its thing to give people valuable info so this board can do its intended purpose- help share info with our fellow hobbyists in a way that hopefully avoids them driving half across the city twice and wasting a whole day- especially on a provider dicking them around when we have no notice that this is how they operate.
Maybe so , Maybe not. The point I am trying to make is, the more research you do, the better your odds of having a great time and avoiding a bad one. Not everything is in reviews. There is no easy, all info in one place about every provider. Sorry, just does not work that way. If someone is not going to put in the effort, they will continue to have more risk of a bad session or even an NC/NS.

I really do hope you have better luck next time.
Lots of possibilities come to mind, none of them in Pricilla's favor....one of which could be this:
The entire time. you were really corresponding with her pimp/scheduler who slipped another client in before you when you first mentioned you may be 5 min late.

This same person will be the one behind any replies by "Pricilla" made to this thread.
Originally Posted by yourself
Ya know- I thought that too. The deal is we set this up at approx 2:45pm and I showered quick and went to the bank. When I realized I was going to be 5 minutes later than my estimate- I called her and asked her ... about 30 minutes notice. Its not like she could have just said then ... oh yeah- I have another client- lets do later in the evening. Instead, she baited me to keep coming in and driving further knowing how far I was driving.

Then to keep me there waiting for over an hour only to then disappear?

And if that isnt bad enough ... after I politely gave her the benefit of the doubt and DIDNT argue and simply let her know Im heading home saying "sorry it didnt work out- im assuming something came up"- she had the nerve to text me and tell me to turn around and offered this amazing incentive- and then flake on me all over again killing another hour of my running around calling, texting, and playing games with her RIGHT in front of her in call apartment which she probably wasnt even at.

Then the nerve above all of this to call me 2 hours later once I was settled in at home? Its like what do I do? Do I risk being the idiot a 3rd time? or do I just nip it in the bud and share my experience hoping to warn my fellow hobbyists on eccie.

Then to find out that this review isnt even valid on here- LOL. Oh the irony.

I really envy the regulars who have the time to regularly spend half a day driving around the city only to get nothing. For me, time is money and I got scammed and robbed. Im sure if the roles were reversed and I had a provider come to my home 40 minutes from her and yank her chain for hours promising her more money and making her come back- the response would be a little different.
Maybe so , Maybe not. The point I am trying to make is, the more research you do, the better your odds of having a great time and avoiding a bad one. Not everything is in reviews. There is no easy, all info in one place about every provider. Sorry, just does not work that way. If someone is not going to put in the effort, they will continue to have more risk of a bad session or even an NC/NS.

I really do hope you have better luck next time. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Im not lazy- I promise you. I spent half a day driving around town, trying to give a girl the benefit of the doubt and make this happen. And again- thank you for letting me know that I have to search everything everywhere. All im saying is having REVIEWS linked from each girl and having a YES/ NO listing is totally misleading if it doesnt include no shows. EVEN if it said YES/ NO/ NO SHOW- that would be better. Im not saying someone should put everything on a silver plate for me. Im saying when someone puts a tray out in front of me and says ... this is your meal- ideally it actually is your meal. Ideally there isnt some hidden thing I should have known about that I should also come prepared with ingredients, a skillet, and an over to cook my own meal b/c the meal is actually not the meal. Does that make sense? Im not opposed to my having to search multiple places to find info- thats cool. Im opposed to there being a misleading and incomplete link on every girl that makes it seem like I dont have to. For those of us casual hobbyists- less than 5-10 times a year- its a bit misleading.
I caught the same shit from her early last year, too. Very similar experience to these...drove to Garland...back and forth on I-30...actually talked to her on the phone. She said she had to get her car inspected, blah, blah...also tried helping her when she first started and some guy was trying to pose as her pimp. A complete waste of a couple afternoons.

And before anyone asks why I didn't post what the OP posted, she was just starting out. Was trying to help and gave her the benefit of the doubt. Well, she's had over a year to learn proper TCB skills...she can't.

I sincerely hope this girl fades away. More guys need to post her flaky attitude.
Rule No. 1: Thy wife or SO shall NEVER be told!!
Rule No. 2: Thou shall not stick your business into any of the pleasurable orifices of any woman for which thou can be placed in jail.
Rule No. 3: Once your youngest daughter reaches 18, thou shall follow Rule No. 2 AND shall not penetrate any female younger than thy youngest daughter.

A brain is not fully developed until the age of 25. She's 20. Let the child get some wear on her tires and she'll likely be fine. Further...if she's a true blonde...don't forget that blonde roots go awfully deep. Sorry for the wasted day.
I had exactly the same experience with another provider. Thinking back, the first Nc/NS might have been a double booked type thing. And then, on the attempted second, appt., I was on time, she asked for thirty min's more time. When I go up, shes taking a bath, with still more wait time for me. At 1PM?. (Clue). She slipped in another client on me- while im in the parking lot of her apt..
I think I feel like a SubWay Spicy Italian Sandwich right now, not sure if I should go with spicy mustard because of heartburn reasons or just regular mustard. Im not particular to regular mustard on a subway sandwich because it has a tendency to drop little mustard droplets on my shirt.
Eccie is all about information, and if discovered BEFORE an individual spends a good part of the day attempting to enjoy this particular lady, he went in eyes wide open. That is all you can ask.
Jose Luis sounds like a very nice guy, I am sorry that this happened to you and will be willing to make up HER mistake with you! Trust me you won't get any run aroud here! Tons of girls with no BS, no time wasting ect... Lets learn from this and move on! Don't waste another minute on her and come see me!
+1 I, too, had my eye on her from day one (but all that early drama....I kept my distance). To be messing with guys' schedules a year+ later....sheesh, no way I'm touching this one.
Too bad....she's a beautiful girl.

I caught the same shit from her early last year, too. Very similar experience to these...drove to Garland...back and forth on I-30...actually talked to her on the phone. She said she had to get her car inspected, blah, blah...also tried helping her when she first started and some guy was trying to pose as her pimp. A complete waste of a couple afternoons.

And before anyone asks why I didn't post what the OP posted, she was just starting out. Was trying to help and gave her the benefit of the doubt. Well, she's had over a year to learn proper TCB skills...she can't.

I sincerely hope this girl fades away. More guys need to post her flaky attitude. Originally Posted by Prolongus