The Vi adventures of Photo-snatchers lol

• !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 10:46 AM
It was flattering until I saw her IRL....

Like she looked nothing like me... At all. My review would be mean lol, wait would I get PE for that review lol.

Honestly it was annoying, I work hard for my body. At least if you steal my pics be in shape...

And her pimp made it worse... Like bro, it was stupid to run in on me... Topless or not a have a drop-leg holster. If the pimp was there to protect her... He would have been and was useless...

Recommendation: lol no way
  • !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 10:48 AM
At some point it's just defamation of character

I just don't get stealing pics
AHHH, classic bait and switch. They baited you in so you should have pulled out your switch and whooped their asses. lol you should have brought a camera crew with u and did a reality show confront like how they do on "Cheaters" for instance. (nah, just havin some fun)
imitated but never duplicated.

"Switch": Slang term meaning stick used for beating. My aunt used to use that term when i was a kid. "BOY, go outside and get me a switch so i can whoop yo ass" she would say.
Carrying a gun and going to meet someone over some pics? I love your grit VI, but be careful; would trouble over that really have been worth it?

However, I bet you rock during a session! lol
  • !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Carrying a gun and going to meet someone over some pics? I love your grit VI, but be careful; would trouble over that really have been worth it?

However, I bet you rock during a session! lol Originally Posted by Spdbird

I was carrying knowing very well what I was going to run into.
Damn, aren't you going to post the backpage link???

Double damn, when I saw the thread title I was thinking we were going to be treated to more of those hot V pics all dolled up in sexy cosplay attire!!!

Like she looked nothing like me... At all. My review would be mean lol, wait would I get PE for that review lol.

Honestly it was annoying, I work hard for my body. At least if you steal my pics be in shape...

And her pimp made it worse... Like bro, it was stupid to run in on me... Topless or not a have a drop-leg holster. If the pimp was there to protect her... He would have been and was useless...

Recommendation: lol no way Originally Posted by !VI!

A drop-leg holster??? Say it isn't so????? I'm turned on and scared at the Same time that this girl knows this....I'm looking into a taser......guns are too final for me......final..like dead and prison and ......ohhhhhhhthe horror.
A hot lady meeting a lady on backpage? I think you need a better wing man lol
Epic in every sense of the word.
Bravo.. This took some heavy-metal, fluorescent balls to pull off !!
Well done Vi.. took the bull by the horns t

Though the risks were a bit too high for my taste.. guns, pimps, unknown incalls, etc etc..

Recommendation: lol no way Originally Posted by !VI!
Now I really wanna play with u!! That was hot!!
I think that was the whole point of the thread Hurley, but now I want to play with her also!
I just want to take her to the range. And then play with her.
OMG that is some shit I would have pulled 20 years ago. TFF. Damn nobody stealing my pics these days.LOVE it.
Just read the posts and it went from you there to confront a girl about her stealing your pics to you being topless when the pimp entered - we deserve a review! Along with pics of you being topless (and some more in that Black Widow costume wouldn't hurt either).